Amputees Follow Sandra Bullock

2/29/2008 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra Bullock catered to a couple of limbless souls today in NYC -- her two dogs!

Sandy and hubby Jesse James were seen leaving their home with bi-pedal dog Ruby and three-legged pooch Poppy. Both dogs were rescued from shelters a few years back.

If they're looking for more companionship, we hear Heather Mills may be on the market.

Jan

I can't say that I care for Heather Mills but that remark was beyond crude and tasteless....it was utterly pathetic. It seems that almost all of the comments posted by the staffers here at TMZ are immature and offensive. I read this site from time to time when I'm bored but I can definitely find something better to do from now on.

beth

Bringing Healther Mills into a statement like that is plane out RUDE. Shame on TMZ. That's just NOT funny!!!

Me in DC

That was a rather sick remark TMZ!

L.S

Luv Sandy & Jesse....

sickofbrit

The heather mills comment is ok as she brings it on herself....but to use two precious rescue dogs as the butt of your joke is just WRONG!!! I have rescued handicapped and abused dogs. I resent your implication that something is wrong with them. My congrats to sandra and anyone who takes on such a pet.

Jface

What a rude comment about Heather Mills. The person that wrote this is obviously a selfish idiot. Way to detract and play-down the fact that Sandra and her husband saved two lives that without them would have probably been lost because superficial people like you can't get over one's disabilities, be it animal or human. I'd rather be a two-legged dog than an ignorant "journalist" like yourself. Go to hell loser!

h

i thought exactly the same thing, rescue mama! i could care less about that atrocity h.m, but am really upset you would mock the dogs missing legs. those dogs are probably fantastic companions. wrong tmz...

K. Jackson

Shame on you! This is so tasteless and there was absolutely no sense in bringing up Heather Mills' name! I admire Sandra and Jesse for adopting their pets! Again, shame, shame on you for being so cruel!

Kitty

My father lost his leg last year. I find NOTHING funny about your comment TMZ. Had it with your site.

Buh Bye !

Kenny is Gay

That is beyond a shadow of doubt the most tasteless thing that I have ever seen on TMZ. Heather Mills would love to have her leg back. Maybe the A$$hole who wrote that comment will donate one for a transplant. If the doctor can remove the foot from his mouth. JERK

Pac Man Jones

That was so funny I had to comment.Keep it coming

river rat

I don't care one iota about Heather Mills, but your comment about her is crude and way out of line.

Babycakes

Awwwwwww, she's so sweet to take care of those poor babies!!!

iva

TMZ , you crossed the line once again , I am not going to go to your site anymore , because I feel it just morally wrong to support such low class ,unappropriate jokes

dontharshmymellow

Wow...i've never posted on tmz before even with it's abundance of objectionable material but this really made me drop my jaw. Ms. Mills has had her fair share of troubles and that comment just hits below the belt.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments