Dude ... Where's My Birthday?!?

2/29/2008 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Not every celeb (Paris *cough* Hilton) goes around celebrating their birthdays for months at a time. Some stars' birthdays only come around every few moons. And today's that day.
leap year birthdays -- click to launch
Happy Birthday! Hopefully your birthday suits aren't too worn and stretched.

666

smartypants

Hopefully your birthday suits aren't to worn and stretched? Is TMZ for real? TACKY!!! Change it now! Do you people have MOMS?

cry baby

and just what was the point in this anyway???

Stick

I am glad my birthday is in June. Having it now would be half the fun! burrrrrr!

KT

Even though I'm not a celeb my birthday only comes every 4 years and today I'm celebrating my 7th birthday, LOL.

smartypants

Happy 7th Katie!

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

HEAR AGAIN TMZ.............IM GIVING YOU HELPFUL HINTS HOW TO HIRE

"NORMAL" PEOPLE TO HAVE A JOB , SINCE 7.3 MILLION PEOPLE ARE

OUT OF A JOB ........HIRE SOME OF THEM IN YOUR COMPANY , LET

OTHER BUSINESSES / COMPANIES TO DO THE SAME .............

YOU CAN HELP , DO YOUR DUTY TO HIRE PEOPLE AND PUT THEM ON YOUR

PAYROLL ............AT LEAST PAY THEM $30.00 AN HOUR , AT LEAST THEY'RE

MAKING SOMETHING , SINCE CALIFORNIA IS SOOOOOOOOO EXPENSIVE TO LIVE .

I REALLY THINK IF "ALL " COMPANIES HIRE AND NOT LAY OFF , THIS COUNTRY

WILL BE IN BETTER SHAPE ........STOP SENDING ALL THE JOBS TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES

SENDING OUT OUR OWN COUNTRY ( USA ) , WHICH IS VERY SAD .............

FOREIGNERS ARE STEALING EVERYONES JOB ............AND FORGOD SAKE , DON'T

HIRE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ILLEGALS ............THINK OF THE HARD WORKING PEOPLE

WHO REALLY WANTS TO WORK LIKE "CITIZENS OF UNITED STATES ".

redballs

tmz sucks

Bubblebunny

Dinah Shore is dead, that's not her pic. It's Barbara Eden. Hey, Harvey- either get smarter and older folks, or check their work; bad facts, bad spelling, stupid, downright ignorant and laughable stories. Harvey-you are embarassing yourself in the world media, for God's sake. Harvey, we like you-don't let this website be your undoing-you have a reputation for being sharp ! At least, that's what I thought, and the girls in the office thought so, too.

smartypants

Hey Marilou, I read your post a few minutes ago. Now I can't get that song out of my head. Thanks!

Kay

Yo Hello Marilou, Good-bye Heart That is Dinah Shore.. You are right she is dead but TMZ was just stating that Dinah Shore was born on a leap year. Aileen Wuornos and Richard Ramirez are dead also.. Barbra Eden and Dinah Shore don't even look similar so I don't know why all you people are getting them confused.. BUY SOME GLASSES

lainy

happy 5th birthday to me!

Jessica

My cousin is having her 10th birthday today :)