Kirstie

Just Doesn't Give a Damn Anymore

2/29/2008 3:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Doesn't the Church of Scientology have a dress code?

Former Jenny Craig spokeswoman Kirstie Alley was spotted coming out of a salon in L.A. looking a hot neglected mess.

Somebody needs to tell Ms.Thing wet and wild is not a good look for her.

Alexa

What a shame. She could still look beautiful but I guess it's not that important to her.

Christopher

Well, she's ready for season two of Fat Actress. Maybe they can film her getting thrown out of a Big Boy's All You Can Eat Buffet?

sfgdd

Anony mouse: thanks for the list of scientologists. Cult members are always so annoying. But, are you sure about Jason Lee? I just can't believe he's a scientologist. I've always liked him, although I never watch his show. Now, I'll keep not watching it.

Kirstie Alley is a fat scientologist.

sfgdd

So, maybe she's gotten fat on purpose, for the filming of the 2nd season of fat actress..

Gia

I also boycott all $cientology celebrities. I will not contribute to this phony "religion" and their long list of human rights abuses. Research the "church", it will scare the hell out of you.

"$cientology- the only religion that considers one man with a picket sign a terrorist and the intentional incineration of 3000 people a business opportunity"

www.xenu.net

Go Anonymous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy

Its very hard to lose wieght and keep it off Kristie love ya big or small its the person that counts

chris

According to Scientology, it cures all! According to Kirstie it cured her of her drug addiction! So why can't Scientology cure Kirstie from her big fat a**, err obesity? Looks like Scientology is nothing more than a brainwashing scam!

Kitty Meow Meow

She looks good to me.

chris

Coolgirl Scientology is not a real religion! It is a cult! Maybe you should check it out yourself. It is a bullying brainwashing cult. There only interest is to make money, that is why they try to get as many celebrities as possible to lure regular people in to get rich off of the normal ones. They also use sex to lure people into their cult! Unless you really believe in aliens and Xenu, too! I would not call this a religion. No God created this! This is from L. Ron Hubbards imagination from his sci-fi books!

k

SHE IS NOT A COW .. TO ME THIS BITSH IS BEAUTIFUL .. YOU ALL ARE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU AREN'T EVEN HALF AS BEAUTIFUL AS SHE IS .. AND SHE IS NOT OVER WEIGHT NOT IN MY OPINION.. DON'T YOU PEOPLE SEE CLEARLY.. SHE IS GREAT.. BETTER WITH AGE.. SHE SHOULD BE AWARDED FOR HER PUTTING UP WITH BEING DIVORCED FROM THE DORK WHO BURNED HER SO BAD .. HE IS THE COW AND HE IS THE UGLY ONE.. SORRY THE TRUTH HURTS YOU PEOPLE..

Bettsie

KIRSTIE IS THE REAL DEAL,

Area 51

Pin-up girl for Krispy Kreme.

mm

Yea she's developing diet food, just like she was 150 pounds in the bathing suit on Oprah ! Now she looks like 250, way to go spokesperson, gives us hope.

Sheri

Kirsty made such a Big Deal about losing weight on Jenny Craig, for like 2 yrs or more.. It's funny tho, I started my own diet the same day she did and I lost 90 pounds and kept it off. She looked ok, not thin, and then going on Oprah with a bikini, and not showing her whole body (lower part). It was obvicous that her hips were really wide still. She did lie about her starting weight of 200 pounds, I was 242 and she still looked alot bigger then me in every direction. Kirsty has no excuse for gaining all her weight plus more. I think she got jealous of Valerie and said screw it and went to some donut shop and eat them out of every donut in the place...

ren

I don't believe scientology has anything to do with her what she looks like - she looks like an average human being. there's really nothing wrong with being average

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments