Let's Do It for Johnny, Man!

2/29/2008 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 41-year-old (left) resurfaced -- along with Judd Nelson (right) -- at a birthday party in West Hollywood on Wednesday, looking dope.
C.Thomas Howell and Judd Nelson
Howell was a junior rodeo circuit champion and was once married to his "Soul Man" co-star Rae Dawn Chong.

In 2003, C. Thomas was hospitalized for four weeks when his appendix ruptured. He lost 45 lbs. after doctors removed three feet of his intestine. He has since fully recovered.

'Memba Them?! -- click to launch

Idiots?

Judd Nelson killed himself a few years ago, this picture can't be from Wednesday....

Moni Baroni

OMG! I had my bedroom walls PLASTERED with C. Thomas Howell photos! He looks great for 41!!! Sexy man!

BUBBLES

THEY BOTH LOOK LIKE CRAP - 41?? GOOD LORD YOU LOOK 51!!!! SHAVE AND DYE THE HAIR DUDE AND JUDD NEEDS TO DROP 40 LBS

kane

Judd Nelson did not kill himself. He's alive an kicking!!
Matt Dillon is the only one that stayed hot from the Outsiders (and Diane Lane looks great too)!!

Lenn K.

Saw this guy in a movie the other night and he weight about 60 lbs more than this picture and was in great shape. Been around for a long time and hasn't aged very well. Almost looks like he has AIDS or cancer.

cari

That's just bad Karma!!!! I used to love him until I found out that he called his now ex-wife Rae Dawn Chong the n-word during a fight!!!!

ATLchick

I used to love him SO MUCH! He does look old for 41, sorry Pony Boy!

Brenda

How about "Pony Mule?"

mama76

I think his face looks like the guy who plays Dr. House on that show "House" on Fox 5

Robert

When you have 3 feet of your intestine removed, are you supposed to look like a million bucks?? I don't think he's doing dope, it might be medical issues. Stress also causes one to look older than they should. Jude Nelson doesn't look that hot either, the guy was in the Breakfast Club!

yonkers new york

NO I DONT "MEMBA" HIM, I DONT "MEMBA" ANYONE BECAUSE MEMBA IS NOT A WORD?? YOU GUYS HAVE NO ENGLISTICS SKILLS!!!

Steven

==============================================================================================
THE OUTSIDERS IS THE SWEETEST MOVIE. I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT WATCHING IT AGAIN. IT'S TRUE - NOTHING GOLD CAN STAY - BUT FOR THE LOVE OF PETE .....GET RID OF THAT FRIGGIN BEARD!!!

Christbride

I loved Ponyboy when he starred in The Outsider. I love him just as much today. I nick named my nephew Ponyboy. Today he is 13 and everybody tell him about the movie The Outsider and the character Ponyboy. God Bless you Ponyboy.
Christbride, AL

buzz lightyear

Dam, you people are NOT nice. Just go to your mommas closet and find a photo of yourself in 1980 hold it up next you in the mirror. YIKES!!! Life has not been kind to you either. it is what happens to all of us morons.

Sorry to hear about the ruptured Appendix, Glad he OK now, but that is what is making him look so good now. Instant diet.

Melissa

What, I'd STILL hit that!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments