Lachey Toasted at the Gas Pump

3/1/2008 10:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like all those vacations have finally caught up with him -- Nick Lachey's face was a lovely shade of burned when TMZ caught him at an L.A. gas station.

Using his cell phone at the gas pump, which clearly warns against it, doesn't make him look any brighter.

Big Daddy

Very interesting, thanks

Party 'till you die!

Now another breaking news story. The writers must be hatin' it!

Grandmother Lohan

tick...tick...tick...
fourteen and a half.......
time's almost up for Nick, wouldn't you say?

J.D.

Nick was smart to get away from Jessica's Dad Joe Simpson he more than likely got tired of him being up his ass all the time!!!!!!

TRACKER

AT LEAST NICK,S A REAL MAN WITH A REAL TAN,WHO,S NOT AFRAID OF THE SUN..............AND THATS BULL SHT NOT USING CELL AT PUMP.DUHHHH

kittyclaws

That's a plump little face to burn...ouch. Big hot lips there!!!

bored to tears

The show "Mythbusters" totallly debunked that urban legend about cell phones igniting gas fumes. You're more likely to start a fire from static electricity that stays with you after you get out of the car. You should always touch a metal part of your car before going directly to the pump. There...that's my public service announcement for the day.

Neel

Not only has he become another gross straight male, this story could be filed under the has beens, wish they could be and just go away already!! And I just realized, if he didn't date these beautiful women, would he even still be in the spot light?

ivana jerchough

Myth Busters proved unequivocally that cell phones do not/ can not cause combustion at a gas pump. Who is the ignorant one, really ?

Ronald J. Adkins III

Nick Lacey's 15 mins of fame that was mainly due to Jessica is OVER. Why does the media continue to write about this untalented loser? He has no marketable talent and has a proven record of lackluster solo cd's, remember the bomb SoulO and oh yes we cant forget his two month concert tour! LOL His few acting roles have totally bombed and is living on what is left of his alimony money provided to him by his ex...Jessica. In the newleyweds reality series he always treated Jessica like a peice of crap and was so struck on himself that watching the shows became unbearable. In almost every recent photo that I have seen of this loser shows him on vacation or in Vegas funneling down alcohol like a college frat boy. He knows that his career is gone and would crawl down main street naked in order to get his photo taken and published. IF Nick wishes that he had 1/10 of the talent and success that his brother Drew has. Nick has become a bigger loser than what he protrayed to the public in Newleyweds. Hopefully the mutt, Vanessa M who he was dating will come to her senses and ditch that loser once he drains what little of the money she has put back........dry. Nick tries to act like a big sports expert and is part owner of two lackluster ball teams. I estimate that the ownership of those teams will be up for sale at a yard sale price within the next few months after all of Jessicas alimony money has been flushed down some hotels toilet. Go away Nick......nobody cares.........nobody likes you except, You........and your celebrity status is no more.

Link151

The attempt at wit by the writers for TMZ falls quite short. Obviously there is a correlation between the man's intelligence and the fact that he is talking on his cellphone while pumping his gas!

Ronald J. Adkins III

Listen everyone this is for the record. My brother is a cool guy. He was helping me out with some chores on the day that the video was taken. That was my car he was putting gas in and that was my cell phone that I allowed him to use while he pumped it. Nick called the night before asking if I needed any help with anything and I gave him $25 bucks for filling my car up with gas and hand washing it. Then he dusted and straightened up my house for another $20 bucks and a couple of beers. After that he watched the kids while my wife and I went out for dinner and a movie. I paid him another $20 bucks and had a pizza delivered for him. So quit saying Nick is almost broke!
He made almost $75 bucks the other day and got to hang out with his brother, sister in law and the kids. Nick is cool! Do you hear me? Nick is Cool!

MzD

Actually, gas stations are no longer suspose to have those "NO cellphones" signs. Its been proven that usuing a cellphone while pumping gas doesn't do anything..because cellphones do not ignite the fumes! Probally be good to get the info straight next time...

dm

Cool shirt, anyone know who makes it?

Kacky