Van Halen Tour Unhinged

3/2/2008 7:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ the Van Halen tour has just been canceled!

We're told arrangements are being made right now to cancel hotel stays for the tour -- which was scheduled to continue through April 19th. Sources tell us the reason for the cancellation is Eddie -- that he is having "issues."

The last three shows had already been canceled. There have been reports that Eddie was out of it during concerts -- and video of recent performances in which his guitar playing was atrocious.

Reps could not be reached for comment.

Jack

SNOOP DOGGIE ............SEE WHAT I MEAN ...KELLI THE LOSER MAKES ME SICK!!!!!!! UGH...NO LIFE AT ALL YOU WILL SEE HER EARLY IN THE A.M.

she smiled

Well, I never thought they would have made it this far on tour. I always thought the problems Van Halen had were mostly due to David Lee Roth. The more I hear, the obvious it is to me that Eddie really has problems. Poor guy. C'mon you are nearly 50. Time to get it under control, man.
Valerie talking about her book last week, remarkably joyless.

666

man oh man...what a turd she is!

666

I cringe when i see her on here...like I said, I very seldome go on but it NEVER fails, bam!!! There she is.......acting like the wackjob she is!?

Jack

KELLI...GET A GRIP YOU ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF TMZ!!!!

tambo

i have looked at all the other sites. like van halen and kshe, ticket master and their still on. so we will wait and see. oh and by the way they have added 2 more concerts. and oh yea don't dog eddie for valeries faults. she could have said no no!!!! i am sure he didn't force her. A HUGH VAN HALEN FAN. FOREVER THEIR ONLY HUMAN!!!!!!!!!

Kelli

JUMP! JUMP! Might as well jump! Luved ya Van Halen, David Lee Roth 2! C.A. girls! :)

Jack

OK ...SNOOP DOGGIE....HAVE A GOOD NIGHT I WILL SEE YA TOMORROW NIGHT ...I AM SURE KELLI THE LOSER WILL POST AGAIN REAL SOON.....HAVE FUN!

tambo

apparently alot of you people are not VAN HALEN FANS. so why are you even on here? I AM A HUGE FAN AND I HOPE THEY HAVE NOT CANCELLED SO I CAN SEE THEM MARCH 30 in ST.LOUIS.

Kelli

I totally rocked out with Van Halen growin up!!!! :) Just me!

666

Kelli you are nothing close to a nice person. You are a stupid idiot! You must annoy so many people on here. I will make sure to NOT respond to you anymore! You are a F*CKTARD!

Kelli

Be well Azzwipe!!!!!

666

yeah i will be avoiding that fool!

666