Wacko Jacko Pushes for Hillary

3/2/2008 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In a bizarre clip montage, Jack Nicholson uses various characters he played in the past to sway voters towards Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton. The creepy factor: that all the characters in the video are some of the most evil people he's ever played -- most of which were insane!

Someone might want to tell Jack that this video might actually benefit Obama's campaign.

Anony

I ACTUALLY...LOVE IT!

Dyna ™

I love Jack!!! Anything he does is great!

Jo T

Jack --you are on the right track --- Glad to see your interest in what is happening..... reading these comments --heaven help us.....Go Hillary! It is about time the US has someone with brains in the Whitehouse --- especially a WOMAN with brains.....

Al

I'd vote for Jack before I voted for Billary! Score one Obama.

Kelli

Well, I guess I will go to Blockbuster and rent a movie today. Bizzare! If Hillary doesn't win Texas it's over anyways. I don't think that helped Jack!!

Ann Johnson

Could be thats what his plan was - to truly show how only a lunatic could vote for that shrill, conniving, self important shrew.

Peg

It was great...!!! Way to go Jack.... funny.. and the message is there.... To all the rest of you.. c ommenting that it will help Obama..... apparently... you arent smart enough to vote... stay home.. You just dont get it..............duh.....

oops, you fell.

is that supposed to help her?

Cammie

10. GMAN.

It's interesting that so few have, yet, figured this out?! It will be curious to see how the election turns out this upcoming November. Has Rove been working furiously behind the scenes and is that the (real) reason he left his beloved's side?

Mik

Rove is behind every tree ,he is under your bed he knows what you are thinking .Quick! Lets get that tin hat on as fast as you can.

Robert

gumpy ol bastard! I love him.

Pieta

Obama and Hillary are Socialist Liberals.

Wake up America.

JD

Correction Jack, 47 Million Americans are NOT without healthcare - they are without health INSURANCE. Nobody is refused HEALTHCARE if they go to the emergency room. Not even illegal immigrants. And I'd dare say that those people in Canada, Ireland, the UK - all those socialist countries have health INSURANCE but don't have HEALTHCARE. Ever try to schedule an MRI in Calgary? Get a Psychiatrist in Dublin? See a podiatrist in Newcastle? Hope you don't need to for at least 6 weeks!

Lucy

Hillary is the first fat thighed, double wide woman Jack has ever paid attention to.

Sammi

I think it is hilarious, but it will change no one's opinion. EIther you're liberal, and all for more handouts to the ne'er-do-wells, and higher taxes, or your conservative and would like to see more people forced to stand on their own two feet, and quit mooching off the government, and our tax dollars. Seems simple to me!

Jack is great, by the way!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments