Boy Band Czar Cuts a Deal

3/3/2008 10:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lou PearlmanLou Pearlman, best known for his work with boy bands like the Backstreet Boys and 'N Sync, struck a plea deal in his federal bank fraud case and will work with prosecutors to help recover millions of dollars he is accused of stealing.

Pearlman allegedly defrauded banks out of more than $100 million and stole another $300 mil from investors. Psssh -- chump change!

He entered a not guilty plea last year, but will change his plea to guilty in a hearing scheduled for Thursday. As for jail time, that's for a judge to decide.

Jeremy P

Oh man now what are we going to pic on
Jeremy lesser times have i tripped on few people~~~

bean

Creepy McCreeperton!! Holy crap, his face just screams "Let me molest your children please!!"

Sputnick

I'm sorry to disappoint people who want him to have to grab his ankles and take one for the Gipper, but no self-respecting prison con is going to bang a fugly dough boy with a big flabby ass encrusted with fecal matter.

Lekili

WHAT ABOUT "CHILD MOLESTATION CHARGES"???????

$$$$$$ Always wins out over sex abuse charges with the government. I think this man should be thrown in jail and the key tossed away for good. I read his story in Vanity Fair and it made me sick to my stomach. This man is truly a pig in every sense of the word.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Looks like that "who the hell is that" homo Gummi Bear in about 20 years.

footballisus

man he could pass as gummi bear dad easy

Liz

Wasn't this guy married to Linda somebody? She was married to "king of world" Cameron and after he did Titanic they divorced and she married this guy............................She divorced him and sold ALL her jewelry through Southeby's! Now I see why she left him. He was probably buying her all this gorgeous jewery so she would stay with him...................Ewwww!

Just Another Hater

29. V O T E 4 H I L A R Y

V O T E 4 H I L A R Y

V O T E 4 H I L A R Y

buxxy

Is that a Walrus? Hey I know...it's FAT BASTARD! GET IN MAH BELLY,...............................................................!!

Dan

Jabba the Hut

BlueberryMuffin

Good God!! I think he may have eaten 400 million dollars worth of food!
He resembles that character in Flushed Away...the big fat toad....

OCD

Creepy guy.

Standards are badly needed.

He's a walking billboard for gluttony; of every sort. Just remember, and mentally note, that before his disclosed legal trouble, this exact same man was considered the great American dream.

Isn't gluttony one of the seven deadlly sins? Yes, it is. From Wikipedia: the seven deadly sins are as follows: Luxuria (extravagance, later lust), Gula (gluttony), Avaritia (greed), Acedia (sloth), Ira (wrath), Invidia (envy), and Superbia (pride). Each of the seven deadly sins has an opposite among the corresponding seven holy virtues (sometimes also referred to as the contrary virtues). In parallel order to the sins they oppose, the seven holy virtues are chastity, abstinence, temperance, diligence, patience, kindness, and humility.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4