Drunks and Skanks Coming to a Stand Near You

3/3/2008 3:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's official! "Girls Gone Wild" has taken the next step in exploiting drunk college girls. The magazine is billed as "a monthly lifestyle magazine for young men and women geared toward fun, freedom and youthful exuberance."
Girls Gone Wild Cover
Translation: It'll feature a lotta t**s and a** from girls that are willing to shame their schools, families and towns. Thanks Joe Francis.

Liz

#10 - At least OBAMA doesn't use a police officers funeral and burial to get attention!

I'm just sayin, kinda smells bad Hillary................................................

Adrianna

First of all, who needs to pay for nude women, flashing women, or any other kind of disrespectful women anymore? The internet is full of them..and for free.

I would also like to note that anyone who takes a nude photo of anyone who is under the influence (and who doesn't have control of their actions), should be sued. It is one thing to get permission from someone who isn't influenced by drugs, or alcohol, it is quite another to take advantage of those who are.

It shouldn't be legally allowed.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

God Bless America. Face it.....chicks will make money any way they can. Morals be damned. And unless your gay, guys aren't going to stop wanting to see the goods.

lied about daniel's results?

YO, Dallas,

forgive me for butting in,
But you just proved the kind of NON-THINKERS that follow Obama.
ARE YOU SAYING THAT CLINTON PLANNED THE DEATH OF SOMEONE IN ORDER TO PROMOTE HER CAMPAIGN?

YOU SEE IF YOU DID YOU HOMEWORK YOU WILL KNOW THAT SHE CANCELLED HER
CAMPAIGNING FOR THAT ENTIRE DAY TO GO TO THE FAMILY AND EXPRESS HER
CONDOLENCES.

THIS IS AN ELECTION - - PLEASE DO YOUR BEST TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE
SUPPORTING AND DONT CHOOSE THIS TIME IN OUR COUNTRY'S SERIOUS
CONDITION TO JUST BE CUTE. CUTE IS WHAT IS ON THE COVER OF GIRLS
GONE WILD.

lied about daniel's results?

yup, chicks will make money if the dumb allow them to.
murders have been killing since the beginning of time - is it right?
you take the easy road if it turns you on - as for me? not on my watch!

crazysatangirl

Kelli is a douche bag Loser!!

JTMoney

Holy Shi*t this girl goes to my school SFA and is only a Freshman, thats really sad coming from East Texas and ending up on a magazine owned by a guy that will never get out of jail because he is a creepy molester

angel46

The old saying in America, "There's a sucker born every minute," and now America can say, "There's a Skank born every minute." Just because you are a drunk, low life college girl partying in Florida, doesn't make you any different than a whore on the streets....hahaha!

Liz

#19 - Unlike you, I know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. So, I will take a few minutes out of my day to explain them to you. After the officers accident, Hillary canceled her campaign in Ft. Worth (which is where she was headed when the accident happened) and went to the hospital to see the officers family and offer her condolences. A week later, she attends the funeral and BURIAL of the officer and NO she did not cancel her campaign that day. After the funeral and burial, she went on with her campaign. This was on Friday!

One more thing.......................before you jump in the middle of something.................make sure you know what the hell you are talking about!

Ash

I think that Girls Gone Wild is disgusting. When people say that "they will make money any way they can" and approve of this, it blows my mind--all of these girls are obviously out of their right state of mind, be it drunk or high. They get these girls when they can't even think straight and exploit them and Joe Francis can take advantage of them and tell them he'll make them famous. I feel sorry for them and their fathers that have to see them on the commercials at night (although how great of fathers are they if they didn't teach their girls to keep their breasts in their shirts and not be so naive).

RacheLV

Wonder what these girls are gonna feel like 10 years from now when they are trying to get a decent job and their "youthful exuberance" exploits pop up on a google search. Dumb bitches.

And am I the only one who finds it disturbing that the girl on the cover doesn't look a day over 16? Her mommy and daddy must be so proud, but then again mommy's probably a 34 year old bar slut and daddy is, well, who know who he is?

kane

What the hell is going on these days? Where the hell were these girls raised? I'm from BKNY and by no means a prude but this is ridiculous! I guess this is what happens when role models are Paris Hilton and Jenna Jameson!

frankly_disturbed

This is why our young women today are so screwed up....... What ever happened to having some dignity?

concerned

Something else for the child molesters out there..........of course these young men and women are of a "legal age". But the fact that they are very young and look very young will certainly put a smile on any of the twisted child molesters faces that happen to come across a copy!

ketielynn

I can not believe your opening line on this caption involved the words "exploiting drunk college girls". Now look, I am no Joe Francis fan but I do have some common sense. "Exploiting"-PLEASE, these girls know exactly what they are doing. People need to take responsibility for thier own actions. Is Hugh Hefner exploiting the girls in PlayBoy?? Heck No!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments