Steve-O Popped for Allegedly Being a Jackass

3/3/2008 10:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Steve-O is sitting in a Hollywood jail right now, after one of his neighbors nabbed him for bashing up his apartment complex.

TMZ has learned that Steve-O was, according to a source, breaking holes in the walls of his L.A. apartment building when one of his neighbors dropped a dime on him, and even made a citizen's arrest, holding Steve-O until the LAPD arrived, and took him away.

We're told he's at the LAPD's Hollywood station waiting to be booked on vandalism charges.

UPDATE:
TMZ has just learned that while cops were searching Steve-O at the station, they discovered an unidentified narcotics, and are charging him with drug possession as well. We'll update as soon as we find out the exact charge.

Story developing ...

Sillyme

If stevie O was really cool he'd buy his own house and smash it up, not destroy other's property, threaten and frighten the neighbors who have the perfect right not to put up with his dangerous bi-polar demonic curse.

Kelli

He is a douchbag, can't stand him.

wonder why your hatin so hard?

he's like the biggest waste of space ever. go make yourself useful for once jerk off

Mrs. Harvey Levin

Is that guy still alive? Thought he'd OD'd.

Spurs

steveo is very cool. he keeps it real and is a good wholesome man who is very skilled at being an entertainer.
the fat useles housewives who are criticizing him are doing so simply because their children are the nerds that aspire to be as cool as steveo, but they will never be as cool as steveo!

Posted at 9:02AM on Mar 3rd 2008 by questor

Ok retard. I guess you have the same mental capacity he does, ZERO!!!!!! Idiot. Since when is vandalism entertainment. Stupid is not cool. Let me guess, you, like your idol, are single also. I say again, IDIOT!!!!!!

Panerai

This only free publicity for him

Machelle

I guess I liked Steve-O alot more before I
saw the videos of this crap on Perezhilton.com
I wouldn't want to live within a thirty mile zone
of him!
What an idiot.

Armando

Steve O is neither an actor or a comedian. He is.... well a Jackass.

footballisus

man I had a roommate that was just like him he had like forty aka we called him dudeman rap man tito merv the perv hector the collecter the more he got drunk the more obnoxious he got but he was still a ggood time

The former shadow of WTC one.

The guy is a POS...anyone who thinks potty humor and abject, disrespect is funny....can join this POS in jail.

Mary Jane

I think Steve O should turn around and sue this idiot neighbor. Steve O is HAWT!

american alex

anyone know his home address in hollywood. I want to send him a bible.

Yo_Mama

Steve-O Busted for DRUGS????

To quote Steve Grillo:

"I am completely DUMBfounded!!"

If there's absolutely no connection to Britney, I don't see how this is news,...

Alex

Steve-o is great.
I can't wait to meet him one day.
=) I love him.

kayem215

the dude had skate ramps in his apt....im sure there were sone holes in the walls there..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments