Un-Realtor Pimps Out Tiger with Sales Pitch

3/3/2008 8:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One shameless realtor is pimping out Tiger Woods -- and his wife and kid -- to help sell a $4 million house across the street from the golf god's Jupiter Island compound.

TMZ got an unbelievable pitch from a big-time Florida realtor, and here it is, verbatim -- "I have a FABULOUS piece of property for sale DIRECTLY across from Tiger Woods new property on Jupiter Island (Being built) When a tabloid pays JLO $6mil for photos of her first born, I would think that $4mil for a fabulous piece of property for unlimited photo opts of Tiger would be quite valuable!"

We get that the real estate market is down, but this is a little too much. And, by the way, a picture of Tiger doesn't go for that much.

The pitch should have been full access to Tiger's wife.

Jack

KELLI..............WHERE ARE YOU I AM LOSER........WHERE ARE YOU KELLI I AM POSTING TO MYSELF........DUH!!!

Area 51

I'll admit I get a little annoyed by the incessantly childish "1st" and smiley-face posts of Kelli, Ali, et al. But I guess it is getting a mite heated here this evening. Ali/Kelli/Whoever : If that crap gives you joy, go ahead. It's a free country, even for people with a brain as barren as the Sahara. In the meantime, I think I'll go view something a little more intellecually stimulating, like professional wrestling. Good night, folks.

smartypants

See! I come back and it hasn't stopped. All regulars know Kelli has actual points and views. Ali, you need to be careful and back off for your own good. Going back to politics, where actual conversations are happening.

Jack

YES I AM TRYING TO BE INTELLECTUAL NOW..........DUH LET ME SEE IF I CAN FIND SOMETHING TO POST ON.....OOPS GUESS NOT CAUSE I AM A LOSER AND DONT HAVE A LIFE..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JOSH

48TH BITCHES!

Jack

OOOH...........Ali let me lick your kitty........yummy..i am so horny right now..i love you ali!!!

Rex

Hey, TMZ. You know that image is everything. Com'on, you must have sold a few images in your time !!!! And we all know TMZ does no pimpin' of its own !!!!

wasted days and wasted nights

Unlimted photo ops...hahaha, that is funny when you think about the absurdity of being a neighbor with a camera on a tripod in the front yard, just sippin' iced tea, listenin' to Jimmy Buffett, and waitin' to get the money shot of the Woods every single day.

Bella

What is the deal with this Kelli person? Why do you sit and post all day long EVERYDAY! Do you not have a job or go to the bathroom, or take a shower......EVER????????????????????

SNOWBABY

SO WHAT IF TIGER'S NAME IS USED. IT'S ONLY RICH PEOPLE THAT CAN AFFORD TO LIVE THERE AND CHANCES ARE IF THEY DON'T KNOW HIM ALREADY THEY SOON WILL.

Jeremy P

just hit his but w/ a golf ball like happy gilmore
Jeremy lesser trips to the store today~~~~

Jillian

roflmao, TMZ......who needs PEOPLE magazine when TMZ has better gossip AND is flat out funny!

cjs

Disgusting, besides if I paid 4 mil I could care LESS about photo ops I'm into my own thing, I'd hardly be star struck. Tiger should buy it tear it down and just have the property to himself.

big balls

his wife is hoe #1

lissabell

Like it's a secret that he was moving to Jupiter Island. We have known that for over a year (if not longer) that he was moving to Jupiter Island. So what the hell is the big deal? I don't see how he could sue, everyone knows that its his house being built. It's going to be a beautiful house by the way but the only reason he is moving to Jupiter Island is so his kids can go to the same school the other golf legends sent their kids. I can't stand Tiger Woods, he is an arrogant prick - he played at a golf tournanment up in my home town about 7-8 years ago and he was so rude to the local towns people and the golf course owners and said he would never come back as he was better than this.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments