Dannielynn Officially Declared Anna's Sole Heir

3/4/2008 4:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dannielynn, Anna Nicole SmithAnna Nicole Smith's 18-month-old daughter Dannielynn has been declared the sole heir to the former Playmate's estate.

Smith's attorney and companion Howard K. Stern had sought to clarify Smith's final wishes as her will was written in 2001 -- five years before the little girl was born.

In addition, the judge also established a trust in Dannielynn's name, and named Stern and the child's father Larry Birkhead as co-trustees.

The toddler could stand to inherit millions from the fortune of her mother's late husband, billionaire J. Howard Marshall, which is still tied up in a heated court battle.

sandykay

You go number 13 there cracked headed mama left them with there drunken grand parents and they are mad that the little baby has more money then they do. Anna had 88 mil of her own money and two houses that the baby will get..

Toria

What is up with those truly ugly photos of Dannilyn and Anna Nicole? I'm sure TMZ could have chosen better photos than those. And why do you small-minded people feel a need to insult either Anna Nicole or her child? GET A FREAKING LIFE! Calling the child a cross-eyed freak and retarded is a bit much. Are you jealous because she has more money than you will ever have in your lifetime no matter how long you work? Don't hate the player, hate the game.

RSO

So many vial comments directed at a little girl--------what is wrong with u people?---------------Her eyes---shes retarded----etc---------the more contact I have with people the more I like my cats----------

MsWaldo

It must be true Howard was holding something over Larry's head......those two deserve each other. Both up to no good, only see dollar signs. I pray they do not ever receive a cent from the Marshall family. They don't deserve anything! That unfortunate child...to be born into a big MESS!!!! Howard should be out on his ear! But he is still right up in the middle of everything. He should be under investigation by the FBI.

Tangie

Why in the hell should anyone let skank Anna rest in peace? She sure didn't let the old man she married!!

Tangie

Cross eyed freak --has no money.

Rustyvain

A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet. 'My dog's cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him? 'Well, 'says the vet, 'let's have a look at him' so he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then checks his teeth.
Finally, he says ' I'm going to have to put him down. 'What? Because he's cross-eyed?' No, because he's really heavy'

Poolside35

After all TMZ's media exposure, is it absolutely necessary to post such BAD pictures of Anna and Danny Lynn when exposing yet another story!!! Pathetic! Maybe you should go back to your archives TMZ. I know I've seen better!

Kathie is a phony

TMZ, YOU ARE DISGUSTING! GET THAT HORRIBLE PICTURE OF THAT CHILD OFF AND PUT UP A DECENT ONE. OF ANNA, I COULD UNDERSTAND IT...SHE WAS STONED ALL THE TIME. BUT THAT LITTLE GIRL IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BABIES IN HOLLYWOOD RIGHT NOW, EVEN WITH THE CROSSED EYE! I PRAY THAT SHE IS NOT MENTALLY IMPAIRED, BUT THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE OF THAT, THE WAY HER MOTHER WAS SUCH A DOPER!

me oh my

thank you and now I can try to get the Marshall money. I need money because Anna is dead and I was running out of money. I owe every lawyer in the US and now I can control her money all her life. I can take it when ever I want. I am rich I am rich.

Abby

OH MY GOD!!!! Her friggin eye condition is not due to Anna's 'drug abuse'. It's actually an inherited trait from the maternal side of the family. Have monkey's learned how to type already, because people certainly cannot be this stupid!

And yes Stern is a twit hanging on in prayer of seeing a slice of this golden pie. And yes though Birkhead is the father, he's absolutely gay, so whether Stern is out of the picture or not Dannielynn will always have 2 daddy's.

Just die Joe!!

TMZ - this is disgusting! This is an adorable little girl and her mother had a beautiful face. You azzwholes have better pictures than this and are getting just as sick as that other fat guys website. You don't do this to an innocent child and you let the dead rest in peace!

Tangie

When will the rightful heirs, the Marshall's, ever get a break from this non-sense? When is the court system going to do the right thing, and drop this case once and for all? Why should this little girls get the money? Her mother married an old rich man for a minute. Just a giant waste of taxpayers money for this to have gone on this long.

trish

GREAT NEWS THE LITTLE ONE SHOULD BE ENTITLED TO HER MOTHER'S ESTATE EVEN MARSHAL'S SHOULD GO TO HER WHEN THEY GO BACK INTO COURT TO FIGHT
FEEL SORRY FOR HOWARD HE HAS LOST EVERYTHING THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE ANNA AND HIS OWN EXISTENCE AS WELL
HANG IN THERE HOWARD THERE ARE SOME OF US OUT HERE WHO DO UNDERSTAND WHY????????

cleveland1

can someone explain to me why Howard Stern is a Co-trustee?