Desperate.

Party of Five, er, One

3/4/2008 1:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

'90s has-been Jennifer Love Hewitt enjoys some quality time sorting through her favorite magazines, just waiting for photographers to stroll by. Seriously.

JLH needs to take publicity lessons from Paris. Next time, try posing with your own pseudo guru and visualize people actually caring about your career. Namaste.

anthonysdreamgirl**

I like JLH. She has a sucessful show on television - i would hardly call her done just because she doesn't have a perfect ass...And yeah, right, TMZ, I'm sure she's just WAITING for your photographers to pass by. Please, get a life...

ATLchick

That is just laughable. She is a total joke and has been for a long time. I think the Garfield movies were the nail in her career's coffin.

JessBcuz

I like the sparkle in her eyes. heheh!!! Hey, I dont see any of US on TMZ....although that could be a good thing considering how much they pick on tons of people. But it sure is fun to read!!!

patsy ramsey

ashton kutker once punk'd her on his tv show. she was so stupid she thought brad pitt would do a movie with her. no serious actor or actress would ever lower themselves to star with this tv-only reject. i bet her next gig will be a guest appearance on hollywood squares or if she is lucky a role in a soap opera.

Greg

she's waiting for a parade you dumb azz TMZ'er

You can easily see the sign that satets tow away zone which they do for parades.

MH

Yeah, this one is just rude. I know someone who's worked with her and he only has nice things to say about her.

And sorry, but someone mentioned that she is obese. Don't think so. I'll bet all of the people that post here and think that they're thin and in shape might think differently when the telephoto lenses capture their backsides, blow up the pics and post them online. They'll be surprised to find they look a good two or three sizes bigger than what they are and a bunch of weasels will post about how they look like a size 14 instead of a size 6.You'd be surprised how much smaller these people actually are as opposed to what they look like on TV or in photos. I see the local news people all the time around the city I live in, and I'm always amazed at how much bigger/taller they look on TV.

Chris

She was defending women who are constantly attacked because they are not skinny enough. Including those that are a size 2, which is where the "A size 2 is not fat". People just missed the point of what she was saying. I read the People article as well.

Becky

Julie, you are so right. TMZ......you missed it on this one! And Barbara, that's one very hot vampire!

patsy ramsey

i am so sick of fattys like Love who brainwash themselves into thinking they are big & beautiful. i would bet a million dollars that Love knows she is fat ass ugly now and that she will never get a good movie role because she let her body get fat from eating twinkies hahhaa.

NotTootie

Love me some JLOVE!!!! Let's see who is around longer....JLH or TMZ? me puts my money on da hottie and not the desperate for a story that we have to make one up or stalk people or do "look at how a child star has aged" stories. Pathetic!

McD

C'mon now.......give the las a break. I like her and I think she is a good role model for the young set. As opposed to the Parids and Britney trash that's out there now. But we know you guys LOVE them because it sells. Besides, I suppose being considered a "has been' by TMZ, maybe she'll actually be able to have a 'real life' without having to have 20, 40 or 60 photographers up her a** all the time! :-)

its sad

I cant stand her and btw...she does have a BIG FLABBY BUTT...yuck

Kelly

Its amazing to me. Finally a young actress who is not caught out club hopping, flashing herself to photographers, being in rehab, and you can still find reasons to make fun.

By the way last time I checked her show on CBS is a success. She may actually one of teh few role models left!

v

TMZ is just chock full of misinformed reporters..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments