Dr. Frank Ryan Thinks We're All Idiots

3/4/2008 3:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Big time Bev Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Frank Ryan wants us to believe Shauna Sand stopped by his office just for the "ice packs." Riiight -- and those ta-tas are definitely real.

TMZ caught the good doctor outside Mr. Chow last night where he dropped hints about the would-be-stripper ex-wife of Lorenzo Lamas making a visit -- but, sadly for us, did the right thing and protected that pesky patient/doctor privilege.

Karine

#15 You wouldn't let him touch you because you can not afford him idiot.

whatever

I'm first I hope.

JuliaWarhol15

OMG ?!!

FIRST LOSER

We all know that is really you Ali (or Kelli). Duh! Quick make up another name, if it's a loser first post it's usually Ali / Kelli

whatever

LOL, First Loser. It's pathetic and maddening how pitiful Ali/Kelli/TexasChick is.

Hotgal2

OMG!!
Dr. Frank Ryan,
Who wants lots of attention. He's on sugardaddy.com site looking for a sugarbaby. Can you say desparate

me

im sick of seeing that picture

Cynic

"We all think Dr. Frank Ryan is an idiot".

trendychixx

Wouldn't surprise me. That Shauna gal is such a twit and if she gets close to anything warmer than 60 degrees, she'll melt b/c of all of the work she's had done. Stay away from those fireplaces!!

craphound

I hope , pray Shauna get's larger and larger implants , from the good Doc. , girl they can never be too big ( . Y . ) LOL

DeepFreeze3

I'm curious: Why does TMZ have a HUGE bug up their asses about Shauna Sand??? So what if she's had plastic surgery??? The last time I checked, she's given birth to 3 kids. And when Patricia Heaton had to have surgery to fix stuff on her body that got screwed because of a similar situation (she has one more kid that Shauna does), I didn't hear anybody whine, bitch & moan about it, nor did I hear anybody complain about EXTRA's Dana Devon (she has 2 kids) when she had to have surgery to deal with the same problem. But they get on Shauna's case??? Are they jealous because this mother of 3 look as HOT as she does??? In any case, I think it's disgusting how they go after her. Shauna is one of the most nicest, sweetest people you'll ever meet. And if certain people at TMZ don't like her, then don't put her on your web site of TV show.

Of course, that won't happen. They wouldn't get their yacht payments if they did that. How totally hypocritical!!!

hog

HAH, NOW I KNOW WHICH DOCTOR TO NOT GO TO IN BEVERLY HILLS...................SHE IS NASTY!!!!!!!!!

FlBiker

Shauna Sands looks hot, she is after all the mother of 3 kids. I'd like to get her making sounds only the dog could hear.

Lisa

I am sick of seeing that picture. Many freidns I met on a site called meetingwealthy have the same opinion with me. The yare successful men and women. We usually talk together.

some guy

Hey retqards at TMZ, Of course he couldn't tell you what she had done...while you were busy wondering what Paris Hilton ate for breakfast, a little act was passed by Congress (back in 1996). Let's take a look at some of the patient confidentiality stuff, shall we?

42USC1320d-6 Wrongful disclosure of individually identifiable health information

(a) Offense
A person who knowingly and in violation of this part-
(1) uses or causes to be used a unique health identifier;
(2) obtains individually identifiable health information relating to an individual; or
(3) discloses individually identifiable health information to another person,

shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

(b) Penalties
A person described in subsection (a) shall-
(1) be fined not more than $50,000, imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both;
(2) if the offense is committed under false pretenses, be fined not more than $100,000, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both; and
(3) if the offense is committed with intent to sell, transfer, or use individually identifiable health information for commercial advantage, personal gain, or malicious harm, be fined not more than $250,000, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both.

I really hate this website, but for some reason, I can't stop coming here. Must be my weak mind.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments