Eve -- I Don't Rob Cradles!

3/4/2008 7:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rap superstar Eve has plenty of male admirers, but one in particular caught her attention yesterday in New York, and not in a good way.

Putting aside the fact that it was outside the Wolford lingerie store in the middle of the day (only slightly creepy), Eve wondered if the guy in question had enough, well, years. This kid will either be a millionaire or serve a life sentence somewhere.

danny

Eve is lookin hot!

shan

see...this is exactly why i never watch these videos. that was horrible and a terrible waste of time.

fergie

I have eve's sex tape she did with her ex boyfriend. He's sticking this big dildo inside her which i find interesting since it's so big. She's definitely having fun on the tape.

BlueberryMuffin

Come on!! I'm geting tired of saying the same hting...If I cared about this trash I'd read Ebony or watch BET. WHICH I DON'T...Quit trashing up the TMZ site.

fergie

Don't worry angelina the trash you love still rules this site britney lilo paris etc. Your racist ignorant comments proves how much of a stupid pig you are. Try getting a life, the black people you refer to already have one. IGNORANCE IS BLISS

ANNIA

At first glance I thought I was looking at Whitney Houston...I need to get my eyes check soon!

BlueberryMuffin

And how VERY SUNNY of you SUNNY!!! you a knuckle dragger too?

BlueberryMuffin

Oh YEAH SUNNY!!! Ignorance IS bliss....There is certainly no shame in wanting the best for yourself and the less you know about certain subjects, the better off you are. Now, I must be honest...you are only offended by Angie's remarks because you're guilty of it yourself. Get honest Miss Thang and YOU might have a better life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2