Linda to Hulk: Stop Using Nick to Hurt Me!

3/4/2008 6:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Linda Hogan's trying to put Hulk Hogan in a legal chokehold to prevent him from tarnishing their underage son Nick with what she says are the messy matters of divorce. Yeah -- Nick's got enough problems, we think.
Click to read documents!
In the documents obtained by TMZ, Linda claims the Hulkster has used Nick to deliver messages about the divorce and told him secrets that he didn't want her to know about. (Hmmm.) She also says the marital melee has caused Nick to become "withdrawn and conflicted."

Linda adds that she has no interest in selling their home, but alleges that Hulk has told Nick that if they don't sell, there could be a negative outcome in Nick's pending criminal case.

Nick's mom wants the court to order Hulk to stop talking to their son about the divorce. Period.

Sammi

Nick is just a spoiled little a**hole, that is his biggest problem. His parents created the little horror, let them deal with him. Little idiot!

Gail

#34 if you are speaking about the friend of his sister, one she is not a chubby person, she is good looking. She is also over 18, even watching the show you can tell all her friends were older then she was. Plus Hulk being a man I am sure was tempted and I am wondering if all this happen after they decided to divorce.

Rick

I think Linda should be allowed to keep her boobs!!! And she should also keep the reality show going while or after the divorce and tell her side of the story and how she is strugling to keep her family going despite thier so-called father's destructive efforts since hogan will certainly abuse his fame (like he does everything else) in his favor. Hollywood hogan has crippled "hulkamania" so Linda and her boobs should finish it off for the sake of her's and everyone else's kids. Hulk hogan thinks that he can bully the universe so f*** him.

whatever

29. WOW .. do you people have lives or just sit around refreshing this lame ass site all day? I accidentally came across it while google'n the word retarded people.. I found you!!

Posted at 4:52PM on Mar 4th 2008 by Sir Will

LMFAO!!! So true, isn't it. Thanks for the laugh!

KK

Linda should get her skank ass back home and behave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shame on her, trying to validate her own feelngs at her families' expense.

ibehoney2u

I REALLY WONDER HOW MUCH OF THIS IS , MADE UP TO PROTECT THEIR ASSETS , AS FAR A DIVORCE AND CUSTUDY ,CLAIMS AND ALL THAT,, IT IS NOT SURPRISING THAT HOGAN WOULD DO THIS ,, HE SEEMS AND ALWAYS HAS SEEMED IMMATURE IN MANY ASPECTS OF HIS ,LIFE...I.E. SEEING THE REALITY SHOW ..AND WHAT HE WAS TRYING TO CONVEY NEVER REALLY MATCHED UP AS FAR AS RESPONSIBILITY ,,WHICH IS WHY I BELIEVE THE WHOLE CAR ACCIDENT HAPPENED ,,IF NICK HAD WANTED TO RACE ,,WERE OTHER FORMS THAT HE COULD HAVE TAKEN ON A RACE TRACK,,NOT ILLEAGLY ON A CITY STREET,, WELL THE DRAMA WILL NOT END UNTIL THERE IS A SETTLEMENT , ,THEN THEY WILL PROBABLY END UP BACK TOGETHER;./WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME AT ALL .

Anya

ROFLAO! Linda, darling, if the courts could actually order people to stop dragging kids into the middle of their mutual mudslinging, all divorces would be a lot easier on everyone. However, people so often use kids as a weapon against their ex-spouse and for some reason they almost seem compelled to do this, and the courts seem helpless to stop it. There is no way the court will back her up whether she's right about this or not. I don't know who is right or wrong in this but it seems to me that a lot of people are automatically backing Hulk Jokin' just because he is the celebrity in this mess. I don't have much use for either but I feel like she may be getting a bum wrap.

BGZ

I'd motorboat the heck out those boobies

Michelle

The Hulkster should not bring their son into the divorce, and he shouldn't be sleeping with one of his daughters' best friends--tacky all the way around. But Nick has bigger problems than this---like a possible long prison sentence. This family is really messed up.

Anya

#call it as I see it:
Am I understanding you correctly, it would okay for him to chase young girls so long as they were good looking? You accuse Hogan of chasing little girls and then you say "she wasn't even good looking!" If that's not what you meant to say, it sure sounded like it.
besides this is the first I've heard of him being a chaser of young girls, love to hear more, always did think he was a freaking weirdo!

wondering

Wow Hulk Turned out to be the real ass. I thought it was the other way around.

ibehoney2u

I THINK LINDA SHOULD HAVE SPENT MORE TIME WITH HER KIDS ,,AND LESS TIME WITH ALL THOSE ANIMALS AND SHE WOULDNT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE INFLUENCE OF THE FATHER ,, I ALSO HAVE TEEN DAUGHTERS AND I NEVER UNDERSTOOD HOW HE COULD THINK IT WAS :"COOL" SOME OF THE THINGS THEY DID , WELL THATS HOLLYWEIRD FOR YA , OR JUST PLAIN WEIRD , I KNOW THEY HAVE TO MAKE THEIR OWN MONEY WHEN THEY GROW UP , BUT DAMN LET THEM GROW UP ,,THEN LET THEM MAKE THEIR OWN MONEY , IT COMES DOWN TO MORALS , IF YOU HAVE NONE ,,YOU JUST HAVE NONE , YOU CANT BUY THEM , TOO BAD HE COULD REALLY USE SOME,

FlBiker

If Nick is "withdrawn and conflicted" how could you tell? He is a functional retard that cannot form a complete sentence.

Winky Vitalic

People, let's remember that slimy bi*ch Linda took Nick out of school so he could be on their "reality" show more. Hulk did not want to do this but as usual, what Linda says goes. She is a user, a bad mother, and fat & ugly to boot. About time the Hulkster found someone to have some fun with - whoever called that Linda a yenta hit the nail on the head. She is worthless and I hope she gets NOTHING from Hulk for all the years of HELL she put him through. I have lived in the Tampa neighborhood that the Hogans lived in for many years and Hulk was always a gentleman, but EVERYONE in the neighborhood cheered when that awful Linda uprooted the family and moved to Miami. And to whoever asked earlier, yes, Linda & Tara Reid and now BFFs. They deserve each other. Euwwwwww.....sorry if I ruined anyone's dinner.

Dan

Well, it's disgusting the mother is using the sons depression (over hurting his friend) as a reason to extort more money from Hulk Hogan. Some women will dip so low..and she is one of them..