Paps Smash Up Lily Allen's Ride

3/4/2008 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The paparazzi went waaaay overboard trying to shoot Lily Allen last night -- surrounding her outside a UK pub and breaking the window of her car. Damn, guv'nah!

The out-of-control scenario ended with Allen hopping into a cab, with nothing at all to smile about. On her blog Allen writes, "It was a scary situation and i want people to know that it was totally their fault and that the whole situation has angered and upset me ... we were both horrified that people could behave in this way and get away with it."

Big Daddy

Very interesting, thanks

Ali

ok i won't be 1st

ME

ME

oh close call Ali.....CONGRATS to you missy!!! :-)

v

and was TMZ part of it?

Hayley

You guys are idiots with all this "FIRST" crap. Who effing cares?

Ali

yeah sorry i wasn't trying, i promise :)

Jim

who the he11 is lilly allen and who really gives a damn

jollyex

The paps are way outta control. Why the hell did she leave her car there? I'd have just run over 'em. If they don't get the hell out of your way when they know your trying to leave then screw 'em.

FIRST LOSER

It's funny that even among us loser TMZ posters (who mostly need to 'get a life'), there is a sub-loser section populated by the First postards like ali kelli and deliman?

When whackos like us here tell you to get a life you know you are hitting the bottom.

Congrats - you are the biggest losers among a whole group of losers!

FIRST LOSER

Well I see people are complaining, so I might have to start screwing with the firsters again.

It easy, everyone try it. Not just big fat Ali who probably can't even see her feet. LOSERS!

Frogger

BillyBong

Who you calling a loser? Just because I post on TMZ does not make me a loser. My mom says I am the coolest guy she knows! She says I would be even cooler if I moved out of her basement.

sara

Someone's going to have to die for the paparazi situation to get under control and I hope to god it's a pap. I think everyone does.

Incidentally, about alf of these comments are "written" by TMZ staff.

Failure across the board.

Jo

#15 - Someone has died while being chased by paps. Remember Princess Diana??

No one should be allowed to put a camera within inches of your face or person and snap photos.

Anya

We all need to write to our favorite entertainment magazines and let them know we do not like the paparazzi photos. I refuse to look at or read the captions under the photos that are obviously taken by some lowlife hiding in the bushes while celebs try to go about their daily lives, walking with their children, shopping, eating, driving down the freaking road. Let's tell them that is NOT why we buy the magazines. I buy them for the real celeb news like Paris being busted for impaired driving, Jude Law getting caught with his nanny, the best dressed list or even better, worst dressed list.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments