Cher's Daughter -- Sonny's Side Up?

3/5/2008 3:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chastity -- lone child of Sonny and Cher -- looked more like her dad as she celebrated her 39th birthday yesterday.

They shopped for furniture and Chastity tried out an oversized chaise for size.

Jizy

OMG!
Sonny didn’t die in a skiing accident?
Chastity ate him?
NO WAY!
I’d never believe that unless I saw some evidence, looking at Chastity is all the evidence I need.

dupes

That would suck to be Cher's kid and turn out to be a fat lesbian. Kidding, but all these new celeb kids are screwed. Wait until Shiloh and Suri graduate high school, go to a club, then click on TMZ to find a picture of them with the healine, "Shiloh and Suri partying together: Much cuter as kids!"

KHB

Chances are this was the most unflattering one available. But then again, who has the right to say what is beautiful? I betcha some on these negative comments wouldn't be here if there was a photo of the writer next to it. To a young women who has experienced a very differsified upbringing. Happy Birthday Chasity.

TOMMY

WHAT A MONSTER. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR CHER. AT LEAST SONNY DOES'NT HAVE TO SEE HER.

TOMMY

what a monster....

jeezlouise

GUMMY, IS THAT YOU?

Nonymous

why does she hate herself so much to be that fat?

annoyed

How many cameras were on her?

kerry

Iam sorry but she is disgusting not because she is fat but because with all her money (moms) she cant fix herself up she must not care so she deserves the cruel comments and before you say something about me I will say Iam 35lbs overweight and poor but I do try to look my best as I can everyday and Iam trying to lose weight but if I had her money and I still looked like that I would shoot myself.

ATLchick

That would suck to have an amazing looking mom but struggling so much with your own weight. I hope she is have a fun, happy life.

sherricheu

Look at the role models she had, what do you expect.

BJ

Dang--that body size is seriously out of control and she'd better try to lose some of it anyway. It's not healthy. She wasn't that big on Celebrity Fit Club, was she?

diana

what did Chastity Bono ever do to you? like the bumper sticker says....mean people suck

niles

poor, poor Cher. she must be devastated to be seen in public with that behemoth.

T-Fed

What the heck! Now why on Earth is Chasity letting herself go!! I understand obesity, but she was on Celebrity Fit Club and had no will power. Now she looks like this.. She's not ugly, she just really needs to shed some pounds to save her life so she can celebrate 40.. Come on Chasity, exercise and fight the laziness! Has Cher been supporting her financially?? If so she needs to stop or Chasity will keep getting bigger until...its like she's given up...