Dr. Robert Rey Likes the Weekend Nightlife!

3/5/2008 10:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Dr. 90210" star Robert Rey put on his best man jewelry and partied like a surgeon last Saturday night in South Beach....without alcohol, of course. Dr. Rey's a teetotaler.

The good doctor hosted a bash thrown by the Electronic Retailers Association. Dr. Rob was up till 4 AM but that was East Coast time. In Bev Hills, it was a reasonable 1:00 in the morning. Plenty of time for a fresh start on Monday.

Valerie

What a DB...Also, I thought he took his career seriously- he seemed to have worked so hard for everything. So it surprises me to hear that he would be that reckless with his patients to party hard before a day of surgery. After seeing this I wouldnt trust him with my life.

I dont think that he is totally gay, he seems to enjoy his macho side and women. But his wife? Talk about scary! So fake, its revolting! Shes a whiny Barbie doll...plastic without a brain.

anonymous

he talks gay too...

memfrica

The necklace looks like one Joan Rivers was pushing on QVC what a gay wad. Haley should run for the hills before she comes down with HIV he is such a closet queen

Ms. Behavin

He is the most in love with himself person I have ever seen! He is just GROSS!

bean

He is absolutely flaming, wonder if his wife realizes it in between her bulimia episodes.

Lucy

He is a typical Hispanic male. Appearance is everything. I bet he has a couple of girls on the side. Typical Hispanic male.

Mar

I too think this guy is extremely concetied and So Full OF Himself. Hes in love with himself. He puts his wife and family last in his list of daily priorites. The wife may be rich and living in a huge house but she is basically all alone, if I were her I would be out finding someone on the side, her husband deserves it. Or she should give up the fancy house and money and be with a guy who actually spends time with her, how lonely she must be, the money is not worth his treatment of her. I never thought of the gay thing, who knows, maybe he is. Don't like this guy at all. Selfish Selfish Selfish.

genieinabottle

I really thought that I was the only one who thought man was gay in the beginning. So, I TRIED giving him the benefit of the doubt. But he gets more flaming as the series goes on. The reason his wife whines so much is because she isn't getting any at home. That's alright girl get you a little something on the side and keep spending his money!!!

Dr N

Your all just enviuos, he's got more money and power than you, so stop hating and perpetrating.
His clothing style is unique, so what if he doesn't shop at old navy?

Christopher

My friend is an OR nurse and she says vaginal reconstruction usually involves the tightening of the muscles down there.

Now, why is Dr. Rey so obsessed with giving his female patients a tight box? Could it have something to with Dr. Rey's tiny weiner? He knows from personal experience that without the surgery, his pitiful love pipe won't touch both sides?

BGZ

I think he is gay. I would bang his wife though

Gio

Shallow, no substance, boring -- both he and his wife. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

richiek

yes GAY GAY GAY!!!!He's not board certified for plastic surgery either...

Ladylaw

This man is a caricature. Doesn't he realize how ridiculous he looks?

razamazaz

his cleaveage looks better then mine!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments