LiLo's Bodyguard Will Go Britney on Your A$$!

3/5/2008 4:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears doesn't have a monopoly on using umbrellas to take out paps.

Lindsay Lohan left Byron Williams Salon, again, yesterday, when her bodyguard didn't take too well to a pap's question --- threatening to use one of Rihanna moneymakers to block the shot.

Lohan was also seen wearing a skirt covered in traffic signs ... if only she knew how to follow them!

joe schmo

As a first time reader, when I read the sentence "Britney Spears doesn't have a monopoly on using umbrellas to take out paps," I thought 'paps' referred to pap-smears.... or pap-spears as we could re-brand them (new product idea for the obgyn?)... I see now how clearly I was wrong... or was I?

Jizy

Can you imagine what she's gonna look like when she's forty?
God, that poor girl.

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

stay cool linds dont get all conservitive like sum would like

gullibleminions

This chick doesn't need a bodyguard.....she can take the make up off; and scare the poo outta anyone!!!

FlBiker

All worn out and used up at 21. Ironically Dina is starting a reality show to pimp out the younger sister, nice.

min2298

Seriously why can't you guys leave her alone... she is 21 and famous. whoooo!!!!!!! Get a life, grow up and stop be jealous!

gullibleminions

min2298.....don't like what you read, don't read...it is plain stupid of you to try to interject in what bloggers blog...Lindsey is chopped meat.

who cares

nasty skank girl gone look like a worn out mop by the time she is 40
dont get it she is just plain ugly

Tammy

I don't think they are jealous at all. I would not want to be in lindsey's postion. No one wants to hire her because the insurance is to high. yes she does look awful. She looks must older then her age. She only 21 but she looks like she is in her 30's., she also has really wrecked her own life by falling into the pit of unadaultered sex and drugs. Sure she recovered but, sometimes they slip. I undertand that drug addiction and sex addiction are a deisese. tjhis girl has just fallen apart and she really looks bloated. I wish her the best but, I would never leave her alone with my husband.

Kevin

As soon as LiLo is clear of all her legal problems and the courts have no say anymore, she will be to her old nasty self.

tracey

Pathetic waste of space! Even my day is more exciting then these dumb girls who just wander from salon to store to salon to bar. Find something constructive to do, your career is DEAD!

notright

how long does it take for a never-was to become a has-been? She should team up with Paris to do all the post-prison/rehab community service they thought sounded good at the time. Then at least she would have somewhere to go. And that look on her puss. Confused, lost, stupid is tolerable, angry not so much. Smile!

NLO

who care Lodah is whore slut! I love brit bettet than lohan

jeezlouise

SHE IS REALLY A BORE.....

Dr. M

Lindsay is trying and succeeding at looking mature -

Hopefully this new "attitude" will land her a gig -