Must Be Nice to Have This Job

3/5/2008 3:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hot new couple alert! Just kidding. It's just Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston out doing a little "work" in Miami today.

And by work, we mean reading scripts on the beach for a movie they'll get paid millions of dollars to star in. Sorry for the reminder that your life sucks.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Mariah

I don't know, Victoria (#9), you tell us, they still employ Angelina!

shoeprincess

Because not only is Angelina sexy & beautfiul but she has a great screen presence about her that commands your attention. She may not be the greatest actress but she do have a personal confidence that transfer over to her characters that she plays. That is why she continue & will continue to get film roles until she is ready to quit.

truthiness

hm, didn't he try killing himself 6 months ago?

my life never sucked that much.

Mariah

Sexy and beautiful?? Angelina looks like a 12 yr old boy playing dress up. She looks like her brother in drag. The only thing she has going for her are her big lips. She plays the same role over and over (to be fair, so does Jennifer) so really neither one of them is better than the other except, yes, Angelina steals, I mean, scores better with men. I guess because she proves she is willing to sell herself out come what may.

lac

Wow this movie is going to bomb. Aniston has not had a sucessful movie without a funny strong leading man and Owen has not had a sucessful movie without a funny strong leading man. Better hope the dog has talent.

ALIASd

She is box office poison without a monkey-boy star (Ben Stiller, Jim Carrey, Vince Vaughn) to carry the day. 'Derailed', 'Friends With Money', 'Rumor Has It', 'Rock Star'....please keep those crazy-mad TV skills where they belong. Being everyone's TV/hairdo Friend Rachel and PEOPLE magazine's favorite covergirl just isn't enough, Owen deserves better for his return to films. Didn't they send the script out to Kate Hudson?!

Adam

"Sorry for the reminder that your life sucks."

Here's a tip - Shut the F up.

hater

god, his nose is freakin disgusting

Stop the Unequal Treatment

#66 - I was wondering about the long sleeves too. It could be heroin marks, but he's also a well-known, long-time cutter so the sleeves could be hiding the old scars and, of course, the more recent one from last August. Owen always looks like an unmade bed, like he's too depressed to check in the mirror before leaving the house. BTW - Good job, TMZ, on NOT reporting on the recent big "Owen and Kate Reunion" story. I KNEW that was all publicity b.s.!! Like she would go back to his crazy ass! TMZ Rocks the Truth!!!

KRISPY is Right!!

Thanks, Pepper - I WAS referring to your post, NOT #66 (I can NEVER get the shifting numbers thing straight on these comments!) Thanks for the clarification!!

Tranzy

OMG they would be perfect for each other so perfect and just cause he tried to kill his self dont mean nothing to me many people tried to kill themselves one or two times in there life. So what Ever but they would be hot together way better than her and Brad armpits

KRISPY is Right!!

I like her better with Luke. Their kids would probably be BEAUTIFUL, but really, really BORING. (Oh, well - can't have everything!)

Go Sarah!

I wouldn't trade my life with theirs for anything!

Standards are badly needed.

TMZ staffer must be projecting. I know my life doesn't 'suck'. Should have ended your story with '...millions of dollars to star in.' and left it at that. It would have been just as effective.
No need to insult or judge your faithful readership 'cuz you're feeling like a peon after chasing down and reporting on all of these rich, spoiled and famous.

Standards are badly needed.

Both Owen and Jennifer seem a bit lost. They should find each other.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6