Amy Winehouse: What's My Story?

3/6/2008 6:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After a long night of clubbing, the weave known as Amy Winehouse stopped off to pick up her own biography. Even she can't wait to find out how her story ends!

The Winoschnitzel made the 4:00 AM pitstop after hanging out with pals Mark Ronson and Kelly Osbourne at the London outpost of Bungalow 8 on Wednesday. Nothing like a post-rehab nightcap!

Cp3o

Thanks for the interesting news

just a thought

so is she's out clubbing, is she on drugs again?

ugh

I guess the 2 weeks of rehab done her soooo much good.

Lydia Layne

Omg, when I first scrolled onto the picture I thought it was of an angry badger. Suprise, just Amy's hair.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

IS THAT WHERE SHE HIDES HER 'FEEL-GOOD' STUFF?

Shonathan Hilton

I love Amy Winehouse. And ofcourse she wants to pick up a book of her own biography. Since she doesnt remember what happened in the past few months, she needs to find out in order to get herself back on track.
Everyone needs a flashback of their life every once in a while no?
www.myspace.com/itsjonabitch

LOL

Hey i'm with you... people simply will not look at the bad choices they made and judge themselves... I guess Amy's unfortunate situation make them feel their crap ain't so bad................ NOT!

I luv banans

I thought it was a picture of Chewbaca, but when I panned out I realized it was the lovely Ms. Winehouse!

vangold

Can you imagine what that hair smells like?....or the rest of her?

Karan

Think I see a rat peering out of that mess.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

not one of you losers have an ounce of talent , i'm sure Amy smells like 24 million bucks , and still counting .

He's just another Idiot

Amy Winehouse has a good voice. But, why does she insist on looking so dirty and trashy. The clothes, the makeup and especially her hair makes her look like a freak. Someone should tell her she needs more than rehab - she needs mental health counseling to figure out why she looks like an ugly alien from outer space.

Karen

Jeez, I had to do a double take at that picture. I first thought it was a picture of some sort of hairy dog -- oops it is!!

Maggie

At least she can read! Good for you Amy! BTW, what type of convenience store sells Amy Winehouse's biography? Yeah, at 4 am I am looking to buy a beer, some Doritos, and that's all.......oh wait, I'll take this fine piece of literature too.

Party 'till you die!

No the story's going to end with finding her body in her London flat about 2 days after she died of a drug overdose. Idiot fans will cry and scream 'Why did this happen?'Their heads will implode from from the vortex created b their missing brains.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments