Bandarazzi Triumph Over Kevin Connolly

3/6/2008 8:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin Connolly had an old fashioned douche-off a while back with the boombox-toting Bandarazzi (also known as A Cursive Memory). But now that their music video has come out, Kevin is washing his hands of his past douchebaggery!

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Ryan Seacrest and Kristy Lee Cook

They've been playing A Cursive Memory on Radio Disney like crazy. And, every time they play it, I think of Kevin Connolly~~

Shae

Yah yah Bitch!

bethany

Here's what is wrong with Jamie Spears and the whole conservatorship thing

tycoon

#3

Ryan Seacrest and Kristy Lee Cook

Kevin Connolly is so cute. I'm so glad Entourage is back in production again!
Hope Kevin Connolly had a good birthday this week!!!
ps- A Cursive Mind love Kevin and they chatted after the cameras stopped rolling in the original TMZ video.

lynnoo

he is handsome. btw, I saw this pic before on a celeb site called ‘SearchingMillionaire dot com’! Is that fake or real?

demented and sad but social

I feel real bad for actors that can actually act. This guy is horrible and Entourage blows.

Steve

He is sexy. He should perform shirtless.

agent smith

Great show but this guy is a weak actor and the show wouldn't miss a beat without him. Seeing him act all high and mighty in front of the paps is retarded...like come on, who do you think you are...friggin Robert DeNiro? After Entourage fades away to nothing, so will you buddy. Acting like an ahole only speeds up that process...what a dumb a*s.

BillyBong

"Millionaire"
"Billionaire"
"Wealthy"
"Uniform"

add to "cupid" "dating" "match" or "singles" and you have the address for a HACKER VIRUS SITE

"I saw his/her profile on my virus hacker web site!"
"I chatted with him / her last week on my virus hacker web site!"
"Did you know his/her profile is on my virus hacker web site?"
"He / she is very pretty. I saw her on this virus hacker website..."
"Can you believe she posts on my hacker virus website?"

All these clever posts are trying to trick you into clicking their HACKER VIRUS SITE and infecting your hard drive and stealing your identity.

DON'T FALL FOR IT

OMG

KEVIN IS A BIG LOSER ,, OMG THAT MIDGET IS UGLY,,
he needs to go back to mcdonalds ans flip there burgers