Bridget Moynahan: Baby Got Back

3/6/2008 8:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hot mama Bridget Moynahan and her Tom Brady love child, John Edward Thomas, were snapped in Pacific Palisades on Wednesday.

They seem like the happiest fatherless little family.

Lilarose

#13 You are absolutely right about the baby carrier.

I was going to comment on that before I even saw your post.

Then there are those car seat/handled carriers that people carry little ones in, slapping the thing against the adult's legs or some other object as they walk along, then the poor baby is rocking and rolling inside it and "startles" with each bang.
Next time you see this, you will know what I mean.

THEN there are people who don't protect their child's eyes from the sun. I saw a woman with a newborn, a NEWBORN, in its infant seat in the seat area of a shopping cart. Mom was loading groceries into the trunk and the baby was facing the sun face-on. I told her about it and she repositioned the cart so the baby's face was even more in the sun!

Stan

#24 --she is a gold digging whore, but I'd still nail her! She's hot!!

Miranda

Jane, I wouldn't even call Tom Brady a "man." I call him an overgrown toddler who throws a hissy fit any time something does not go his way. Gisele Bundchen is one jealous woman who should not be a stepmother, period. She can't stand the fact that Tom needs to put his baby before her.

Cammie

Geezzzz....so many maternal authorities on how another mother should carry her child!? SMILE!!!! This is a big six-month-old boy who fits on his mother's back in the appropriate pack albeit a little lopsided because he's fallen asleep! For the modern and intelligent mother, there are graduated sizes of front- and backpacks (depending on the child's weight) and it is unfortunate more Hollywood-types don't use them as they permit a mother to multi-task while having the child close to her body.

megsssiiieee

I have to admit that I am very diappointed the way Tom Brady has really treated his baby. He always seems to be such a stand up guy, this "golden buy" as Football fans call him and I am so suprised. Not one picrture with his child yet, but plently of him and his ex- vs model. I used to really admire him but is the past months or so, I am really starting to change my mad. TOM BRADY- if you ever read something like this, know it is coming from a true rfan. IDK maybe your just a typical jerk of a guy, disappointing....to all the buys and other people who LOOK UP TO YOU as their HERO! Shame on you....

Rick Da Ruler

You women in here that are just randomly bashing Tom Brady(basically b/c you are JEALOUS/SPITEFUL of his being w/somebody, ESP.GISELLE, for God-knows-WTF-reason, know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about his character(OR HERS for that matter) or the state of the relationship that she & Brady were involved in at or prior to the time of their breakup...Why don't you stop always F'n jumping to conclusions b/c you naturally & automatically are PROJECTING that HE'S the "dog/"jerk"(PROBABLY B/C OF YOUR OWN DOOMED/FAILED TIME IN W/SOMEONE FROM YOUR OWN PAST OR PRESENT SITUATION, RIGHT??)and really don't know s-h-i-t about it...

As far as I can recall, to this very day even, I've NEVER heard of, or have seen published, in ANY REPUTABLE MEDIA OUTLET, NEITHER ONE of them publicly sniping at the other...Correct me if I'm wrong(WITH PROOF PLEASE, NOT THE OLE 'I know I must've read it somewhere" type of crap)...Ya know if you have ANY kind of REAL MATURITY & HONESTY about yourselves, you might just realize that EVERY RELATIONSHIP DOESN'T ALWAYS HAVE A HAPPY ENDING W/A BIG PINK RIBBON TIED AROUND IT...BABY OR NOT...Bridget DEFINITELY can get a man(or might have one already) if and when she decides the time is right..."Don't cry too much for her Argentina"...

megsssiiieee

Shame on you Mr. Brady- watching my children look to you as a hero, they know your a Father and yet all we see is You and your VS EX Model! Shame on you? What kind of 'golden child" are you? Keep urself up to date with BC pills and double portection- especially since you have shopwn what a lousy afther you are. Brigdet- you look beautiful as a Mother and so lucky to have a baby of your own!

Renee'sOver-rated

No matter what Tom Brady accomplishes on the football field or other, he will ALWAYS be the man who walked away from his son. Walked away simply because his ego/di** or whatever wanted that overrated Gisele. THink about it people, he walked away from his son. And whoever said fathers don't make a family must be smoking crack! Of course they do....or don't! If they're little boys all their life like Tom Brady.

jack Shite

Isn't that child abuse?

Carrying a young baby around like a back pack??

The baby should be in front, protected and nurtured by the mom. it shows she's a bad mom by carrying the baby that way.

What's wrong with her?? If she's woman enough to get knocked up then she needs to take some parenting classes and learn how to carry a baby.

jack Shite

Children need to be held by their mothers.

The body language of that photo reveals wonders about this woman and I don't care what anyone else says about it. It doesn't look right.

Isn't that child abuse?

Carrying a young baby around like a back pack??

Ramone

I hear that GISELLE is very jealous of her...and should be

np

SO TMZ! TOM BRADY NEEDS TO PIMP HIMSELF CARRYIG HIS SON FOR YOUR PAPS TO PHOTOGRAPH SO YOU AND PHONY AMERICA CAN THINK HE'S A GREAT FATHER? GIVE ME A BREAK.

What I like about him is that he goes about his business and feel no need to justify himself to a bunch of ignorant hypocrites. Well Done Tom.

KRISTIN H

HOW RUDE OF YOU GUYS AT TMZ TO SAY THAT A FAMILY WITHOUT A FATHER IS NOT A HAPPY FAMILY, IAM A SINGLE MOTHER MYSELF AND YOU GUYS ARE BAD MOUTHING SINGLE MOTHERHOOD. HOW RUDE.

Shanay74

I am laughing at Tom Btady's fans caling Bridget a bad mother. They are still making excuses for their football hero. Bridget is the better parent than Tom Brady for her son. Tom need to realize that his son should come first before any women. He is missing out on the very important life of his son's life right now. Baby John is probably crawling by now and will be walking in a couple months . Gisele is the reason why Tom is not bonding with his son. She is jealous of baby John and got what she wanted: Tom Brady all to herself. Tom is not a real father to his son. He is just a sperm donor. He will get his wake up call one day and regret his choice of ignoring his son to chasxe after his supermodel girlfriend. The baby is big enough to be carried on the back. Bridget can do what she want to do with her son because she is the one raising him and there for him when he is sick. Tom Brady's fans need to stop critizing her by saying that she is not a good mother. I jus tthink that they don't want to hea the real truth that their football hero is not a real father to his son. They say that baby John is better off with his father when he get older. The nanny would be raising baby John if Tom Brady had full custody of him.

Standards are badly needed.

How bad could Tom and Bridget's relationship have been if they had already lasted three years. A 24 hour a day, 3 year booty call? I don't think so. As long as Bridget is still single, Brady might still have a chance to be that baby's father and complete that family, but as soon as Bridget finds someone else, Tom will have to kiss his chance to be a full time father and a family with Bridget and his little guy goodbye; and that's the road not taken that he may come to really regret. Somehow I don't see Gisele as a 'family' woman.