Goldie Hawn:

I'll Have the Flapjacks!

3/6/2008 2:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A deflated-looking Goldie Hawn departed from LAX on Wednesday.

The 62-year-old beauty could use some lift-off -- or a bra.

FIRST LOSER

Millionaire dating sites = HACKER VIRUS

Don't fall for it!

Never inked up!

One dosen't need a bra when one has NOTHING to go into a bra! Her boobs have always been goofy. She has more then her daughter!

pjblogger

Goldie looks really good, especially her hair. But, you're right, she does need a bra.

MANSLUTPIG

I'd do the old woman

Liz

Oh TMZ.......................Goldie Hawn is one of the remaining actresses who hasn't had a damn thing done to her body and she looks great! "Lift off or a bra" come on!!!!! At least their not hanging down around her waist!

Nuff_Said

GOLDIE YOU ARE A MATURE WOMAN DONT BE ACTED LIKE PARIS AND THE LIKES...GET A BRA YOU ARE NOT 21..LUV YA THOUGH BUT KEEP IT REAL

Cammie

No matter size all women should wear a bra....didn't she once have breast implants?

earthmonkey

She should stop being a cheapskate and get a boob job.

Lara

Older people seem to be one of your favorite targets for ridicule. They can't even walk down the street without you finding something awful to say about their size, their wrinkles, their older bodies. Loser AGEISM a--holes work at TMZ.

That explains things!

I'd rather have saggin' boobs than saggin' balls ANYDAY!!!!!!!! GO Goldie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mia

Umm, # 5, I guess you don't consider her head part of her body. Her face has had as much work as Joan Rivers, and not to much effect. I do remember her in Banger Sisters as having very big boobs. They didn't look like props, they did look like implants. I applaud her for going back to nature in her later years, to rebalance her body. Her boobs look like Kate's will at her age. Personally, I think a comfortable bra would be much more attractive.

Al

Is this the Nat-Geo channel? What tribe is she from?

kim suck

they look like bulging eyes

Kia

Why do we have to wear bras? Just so you don't have to see some nipple pushing through??
Grow up, Goldie looks fantastic...
Why the hell do we have to do anything to impress YOU.

I'm always so suprised at comments coming from people who I wouldn't even give the time of day to anyway.
Like who gives a crap what you think.

Oh and I'm so impressed by your words that you are so brave to use when you are anonymous online.

The biggest thing the internet did was turn a bunch of people into inconsiderate anonymous idiots!

Mama Says

1. She's 62, for cryin' out loud.
2. Anyone who has ever had to endure an underwire poking you for several hours while sitting on a plane can sympathize.

Get off her case and do something important like finding out what LiLo is doing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments