Kat Von D -- Hey "Miami," You're Finished

3/6/2008 6:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Think Kat Von D is still bitter over her bitchtastic departure from "Miami Ink?" Just ask her -- we did.

We caught up with the skin-scribbler at JFK yesterday, and when we asked her about the whole racist-signature fracas that TMZ first reported on last month, she suggested that her ex-colleagues in Miami would get their comeuppance once they learned that their show was "canceled."

Oh, really? That'll be news to them: TMZ talked to TLC, and a rep says that the new season is slated to air in late spring/early summer, though they wouldn't confirm or deny if that'll be the end of the needle.

MetalLuvah

Skanky whore. I thought that she was hot until I found out that she was a sickening, pathetic, racist loser. Now she is just another piece of garbage that should just kill herself and rid the world of one more racist pig.

kaffy

She is a beautiful girl, not a woman, she has a lot of growing up to do. But do you think that she owns a MIRROR?!?!?! She looks like hell most of the time and the clothes that she wears. Spend some of that $$$$$ on a mirror and some clothes that fit and she don't hang out of

Brattus Rattus

I love the show! Don't know her personally, but she must be doing something right. I watched Miami Ink and wasn't really impressed but LA Ink keeps my attention.

I hope she's not racist. I haven't seen anything to say she is other than a seemingly jealous and childish rumor.

I'd love to go to her shop and have her tattoo my rats on me!

Starr

She is such a skank. Great artist if you want a portrait. And you don't mind an unclean shop :P

But still....a skank.

lol

what the fück is she saying ..miami ink cancelled i hope not

Nikki Sixx is hot

Whoever said she is into ugly dudes, I don't think so anymore. From all indications on both of their Myspaces, Kat is now dating Nikki Sixx. Lucky girl.

meltz11

What a poser, bet she's good friends with Avril.

who dat

Von Skuzzy...yuk. People with tats average 80 IQ. That is near-idiot level.

Party 'till you die!

Lying racist SKANK! Experts said it absolutely WAS her writing and yet she got away with it! I quit watching her show as I said I would and will never watch again! What she said was WORSE than what Dog said by far! F' You Bitch!!!

Lenn K.

All I can say is fast forward 10 years and we'll see how great all those tattoos look.

vanessa

wow, hey isn't kat dating nikki sixx??

V

I hope Miami Ink is not cancelled! It's the best show on TLC.

El orgullo de Ancones

I prefer to watch "What not to wear", Stacy London is hot!

Anonymous

She definitely wrote that note. It would take somebody pretty vindictive to do a thing like that and she obviously fits the bill or she wouldn't still be badmouthing Miami Ink MONTHS later. It would also take someone pretty stupid to do a thing like that, and she let TOM GREEN give her a tattoo. Need I say more?

It's a shame that she'll get away with what she did just because she said "it wasn't me" like a CHILD would. Pretty sad that she's not mature enough to own up to her mistakes.

Swede

HaHa and that is her hand writing says the experts. Even an idiot like me can see it is not hers. Just check her signatures on the Gallery-Art section on her webpage. Miami boys you are pathetic loosers.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments