LiLo's Lil' Fan -- She's So, Like, Sober!

3/6/2008 8:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The little girls of America know what they want in their role models: Beauty, talent, charisma ... and sobriety!

One of Lindsay's youngest fans was totally stoked today outside NYC's Bar Pitti over getting her signature -- and the fact that LiLo wasn't wasted!

Lenn K.

It's hard to believe that a person is going to AA and there just legal to drink. It's really sad, but stay sober!

whatever

#28...I think you meant WANNA BE "milf's and trophy's".

Kelli

Hey Lenn! Stay sober Linds, Ali, I like your comments. It's not just 1st! :) Your learning.

Sand In My Crack

She/ They/ It have arrived. Too bad that storm was not bad enough to knock out power or internet. Now I am convinced that God does not exist.

Robert

of the paris, lindsy, brit trio this one seems to be doing best.at times, I'd like to see her pull it together, we'll see.

Carrie

What the H is so great about L. Lohan? She's so ordinary.

whatever

#34, she's not aware of her "other" personalities. She has to learn to integrate them.

Ali

#31 exactly- lets see some pic's lol although i am guilty of owning a "future milf" maternity shirt! my point is if they claim they are so hot online the truth is they are probably not, and this is the only place they can say they are.

laff234

"Beauty, talent, charisma ... and sobriety!"

How do any of these apply to Hohan? She's a drunk, talentless whore with a receding hair line. They need different role models than this thing.

Ali

Kelli- as you know being a victim of stolen idenity is not fun. i do admit that i have posted 1st several times, but someone has been posting under my name. hint'- FIRST LOSER he posts under my name and then makes fun of me which is actually him. weird!

I Hate this lame tramp

Oh yeah, the "TMZ" machine. Harvey, I have watched you on tv for years..people's court..court tv..extra. I do love you like Springer and that's not a bad thing..it's profitable. My issue is the tramp that you are representing. She is a ho, not attractive, and not considered valuable in hwood anymore. Your site is protected, look at real posts - real opinions. She is a horrible actress and example and done. She is less talented than Britney Spears and she is a mess. She is done - no media play for Blohan..just stop..taking the money.

meltz11

Her parents should be shot.

laff234

Lindsay's more of a attention whore, slut, and a 30 yr old looking hag. ....Talent? She got a raspberry award for crying out loud! Some talent.

Kelli

What the heck? I haven't been here in days! Ali. imposters suck! Sorry you got involved. Staying on topic, is Lindseys mom involved with Oprahs guy?

Bonita

I hate this ugly, trashy, waste of life, saggy, disease slut. I wish she would seriously GO DIE. She's such a waste of life.