LiLo's Lil' Fan -- She's So, Like, Sober!

3/6/2008 8:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The little girls of America know what they want in their role models: Beauty, talent, charisma ... and sobriety!

One of Lindsay's youngest fans was totally stoked today outside NYC's Bar Pitti over getting her signature -- and the fact that LiLo wasn't wasted!

Jack

ROBERT WHO CARES WHO YOU ARE...IF YOU ARE RESPONDING TO THE DOUCHEBAG KELLI/ALI YOU ARE A LOSER TOO

Robert

kelli I said I'd pop in once in a while, been busy all week.

Area 51

" THE IDIOTS HAVE GATHERED " : So you are responding to the loser who is responding to the douchebag.

Robert

Hay. you loosers are actualy respoding to this rassing? who's the real loosers? mabe you low self-esteam people should try doing something besides talking to your magic box, it might start talking back!!

Ali

Robert & Kelli- we all know we are separate people! lol thats all that matters, ignore everything else.

Kelli

Magic box? Okie Dokie! Robert, have you got your bikes unloaded? Just wondering. Lindsey is doing great. Can't wait for her next movie or project! WHAT?

Kelli

Ali! Who is Robert! :)

Please catch me up!!!

Robert

yes kelli I did. some ow theygot muddy, still have to clean them. good idea ali.

Ali

Robert is our tmz boyfriend! lol

Jennie

I hope that Lindsay will always remember how happy that little girl was. That kind of adulation and happiness can go a long way towards keeping her sober. Good luck, Ms. Lohan; I only wish the best for you and all the others who are making a sincere effort to get and stay clean.

Also, TMZ, will the Webmaster PLEASE get those "millionaire" spammers OFF the boards? They're annoying, and I hope people aren't logging on to those sites. They could be dangerous and harmful to a person's computer. Thank you.

RunThe5

Hilarious.!

Kelli

Shine those bikes rob! Ali, good job!! This is to funny, I better go pee! HARLEYS RULE! Don't bring the mud in, mopping will be required!

Ali

and i see you have made a tmz girlfriend tonight kelli! LMAO sorry i had to!!!

Kelli

I would just like to add, I got a virus and my comments were sent to people that I did not send them to. Please fix this TMZ!!!

Robert

I thought i was totaly cool the way LL responded to this group of chideren, maybe this will help her see that she must work a little harder on her public image. I'll watch her next film. geez I watched pairis's last----- film?