'Sexy Red Wine'

Makes Bai Feel So Fine

3/6/2008 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bai LingBai Ling celebrated pleading guilty to disturbing the peace by drinking a big 'ol glass of wine. Thatta girl!

In her wacked-out mess of a blog, Bai writes, "Theft dismissed! yes! This is it! All the darkness went away, the sunlight really come back to me with a huge smile right now dance in my trailer Yes! Yes! Yes! I will drink a sexy red wine tonight after my filming and celebrate. I am smiling for real!"

She was ordered to pay a fine of several hundred dollars after allegedly stealing $16.22 from an airport convenience store. With all this taken care of, Ling can resume her busy, chicken-dancing schedule.

psl

Not that I care either -- but Bai Ling was in the original "The Crow". She was the "sister" of "MoneyMan".

William Cohen

What is she famous for, really?

Hal

She's a freak!

Jemima Puddleduck

Someone explain to me who this FREAK is and why I am supposed to care?

He's Boring now

YOu take clothes of quick---its only way you get love. you shame your family, bow head low, no celebrate with wine. you very bad girl. you pay for things like rest of us, no put in pocket and walk away like no one know. we know, you bring shame to our name, now take clothes off for all world to see

Hal

Look's like she's been whupped with an ugly stick!

Ed

What the HELL is a Bai Ling? What a DUMB ASS thing to do, to steal $16.00 worth of itms when she probably has a crap load of money. Anyone watching her long would probably want to run to the drugstore for big bottle of Pepto Bismol.

earthmonkey

What a retarded hoe.

Katerina

This is one goofy, brainless nutcase.

Christy

This person is a freak. The only place I have ever even herad of ehr form is here. Why are you trying to make her out to be a celebrity? Have you read her blog? She is looney and hasn't the slightest command of the English language. What is the point of talking about her?

dom fox

Why is this ugly skank even getting press? She can smoke herself to death for all I care.

Nelson

E.T. phone home

Trooper Tom

This thing is just plain ugly no matter how much makeup it slaps on it looks worse

yonkers new york

TO ANSWER #6 I BELIEVE A "BAI LING" IS A KIND OF TORTISE, LIVING MOSTLY IN THE HUMID PLAINS OF A VARIETY OF LOCATIONS. THEY LIVE ON BERRIES AND SMALL INSECTS. OR, IT MAY BE, A BRAINLESS, UGLY, SKANK WHOSE ONLY VALUE IS TO BREATHE THE AIR OF MORE DESERVING PEOPLE AND ANIMALS. I'M NOT SURE WHICH.

Johnny Lawson

"me drink red wine, and love you long time".....hey that rhymed!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments