Foot Fungus for Mayer?

3/7/2008 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One photographer decided to make himself the celebrity last night -- trying to upstage John Mayer with gifts to cure Athlete's Foot.

John still came off looking pretty damn good despite the douchebaggery of the pap, even grabbing the guy's camera and filming him instead.

For the record, Mayer turned down the care package.

Cp3o

Thanks for the interesting news

RC. CA. Girl

#1 I love JOHN he is really the best in concert!

Dick Weed

First bitches

annoyed

Someone at TMZ obviously has a mad crush on John Mayer, or does he own part of TMZ?

Stacey

Hell I have a mad crush on john Mayer..Ive even been having dreams about him lately. JOHN..CALL ME !

trinity

The more and more I see of this guy, the more impressed I am by him. He's got a wicked sense of humor.

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

jhon mayer rocks !! luvbluesrock !! don't date dumb popstars like j.simpson ANYMORE !! UR FORGIVEN!!

Party 'till you die!

The guy just has a funny and twisted sense of humor! He's obviously a very intelligent person! I guess it's hard to find stuff bad about him ,so they try as they might! Bet he's a riot to hang with! Too bad we can't replace the disgusting Parisite H.s of the world with people like John Mayer!

Party 'till you die!

'Emily' or whatever fake name you are using today, I wish I could crush your hands with your keyboard you GD SPYWARE BITCH!!!

Kelli

He is pretty cool, always turns it around and confuses the paps!

BillyBong

Millionaire sites will give you a HACKER VIRUS

BEWARE!

BillyBong

"Millionaire"
"Billionaire"
"Wealthy"
"Uniform"

add to "cupid" "dating" "match" or "singles" and you have the address for a HACKER VIRUS SITE

"I saw his/her profile on my virus hacker web site!"
"I chatted with him / her last week on my virus hacker web site!"
"Did you know his/her profile is on my virus hacker web site?"
"He / she is very pretty. I saw her on this virus hacker website..."
"Can you believe she posts on my hacker virus website?"

All these clever posts are trying to trick you into clicking their HACKER VIRUS SITE and infecting your hard drive and stealing your identity.

DON'T FALL FOR IT

What's up with the love affair TMZ has for this guy? He's such a tool!!

woooooo

I went to Law School with that Prophecy guy . . . he dropped out after the first semester!

Mandy

Stacy...SWEAR TO GOD.....I have also been having dreams about Mr Mayer in the last two weeks. He is just delicious!! Saw him live at Sartoga. What a show.......I'm in love.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments