Foot Fungus for Mayer?

3/7/2008 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One photographer decided to make himself the celebrity last night -- trying to upstage John Mayer with gifts to cure Athlete's Foot.

John still came off looking pretty damn good despite the douchebaggery of the pap, even grabbing the guy's camera and filming him instead.

For the record, Mayer turned down the care package.

Ali

he is awesome, he won't allow them to make him look bad.

cece

he's so arrogant. like why do the paps care that much about him anyway. he's boring.

CoolGirl2008

John Mayer- is he an agent?

Looks like one.

BillyBong

"Millionaire"
"Billionaire"
"Wealthy"
"Uniform"

add to "romance" "cupid" "dating" "match" or "singles" and you have the address for a HACKER VIRUS SITE

"I saw his/her profile on my virus hacker web site!"
"I chatted with him / her last week on my virus hacker web site!"
"Did you know his/her profile is on my virus hacker web site?"
"He / she is very pretty. I saw her on this virus hacker website..."
"Can you believe she posts on my hacker virus website?"

All these clever posts are trying to trick you into clicking their HACKER VIRUS SITE and infecting your hard drive and stealing your identity.

DON'T FALL FOR IT

teresa

Thank you Billy Bong for your postings regarding the LOSER bitches who have nothing better to do than to put these bogus, virus infested websites on here. LOSERS...................

the loser

He is SOOOOOOOO SEXY..... I LOVE JOHN MAYER......I don't care what he has.... the only thing i care about is him and his music...... so don't treat him bad people... John is talented, incredible, smart and SEXY!!!!!!!

WHY

RING WING OF THE FOOTSIE!

srhm

What does this guy pay that you oblige his daily tactics of NOTHING to keep himself in the media EVERYDAY?

I wish he'd just play his music and stop trying to court / woo other high profile media people and of course, now...the media itself..

How long will this blatant insult continue ?

smurfette

I never thought much of him before, but the more I see of him screwing with the heads of low IQ paps, the more I like this guy. lol. keep up the good work, John!

mamajmg

Okay, Maybe I'm confused here but - although I enjoy his music - am I mistaken that he recently was reported to have a ock rash and now athlete's foot? What's with this guy and all his body bacteria?????????????

Sorry, no good looking hunk can really get to me by standing over me serenading a love song while scratching his crothch!!!

me

hmm what is this john mayer show we hear of? i cant even watch footage cuz my computer is so slow since i tried going to the hacker virus scam, kidding! obviosuly, hackers, you can see i didnt!

me

i think everytime we make a comment, go to our yahoo because WE DID IT! and click, we are getting some sort of hacker cookie..
and also, the womens restrooms at gay bars are so restricted becuz.... :( MAD

i could care less im just mad cuz my laptop is slow that i cant make a new blog darnet and i am really upset at this freak method actor who makes so sense he just was set up...!!!!

hah