J.Lo to People: Don't Call Me Dat!!

3/7/2008 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer LopezTMZ has learned not only has Jennifer Lopez sold her baby pics to People mag for a cool $6 mil -- she got the mag to agree to stop calling her J.Lo!

A source tells TMZ J.Lo made the deal and threw in the moniker clause as well. We're also told J.Lo instructed People, in addition to the loot and the name thing, that her hubby, Annie Leibovitz wannabe Marc Anthony, has to be the one to shoot the photos.

Reps for mom were mum.

UPDATE: A rep for People tells us, "This is absurd, but thanks for the additional publicity on the photos."

sweetaudrey

Wasnt she the one that wanted to be called J.Lo in the first place...

Chihuahua

I hear there is going to be a job opening up at People mag for the dipstick who paid $6 MM to J.Lo. for these baby pictures. I don't even know if I'll bother to read this edition of People at the gym where it's available for free.

deb

here's my thought on that
JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo JLo

BITCH

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

I'm glad I can't name, sing or even identify ONE of her songs.

Rumer has it, the baby already weighs more than her husband. Any truth to thiis?

KANYE WEST IS A WHINEY LITTLE B!TCH!

Now I feel better.

legs

they make me so sick.....her babies looks just like their dad UGLY!

K

That chick takes herself WAY too seriously. You're an entertainer dear, not a queen, get over yourself!! Not that special...not even.

MH

Hey, People can still call her "Has-been".

EGGO

That's right JENNIFER, you tell em.......she's a ROCK STAR, I love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a thought

I WOULDN'T PAY A DIME TO SEE THEM..

Shame on you

Seriously, we're allowing these people to become so big-headed. Getting millions for pictures yet she, JLo, is calling the shots ? For that much money, People mag can call me anything they want to. Maybe People mag will lose $$$ and be the first ones to stop this insanity. Sooner or later, the baby pictures will be online and for FREE.

Cry For Me

It is unimaginable that a stupid magazine would give 6 M $ for photographs of two little babies, who wants to see them except maybe the latinos , otherwise they do not arouse much curiosity. What foolishness ! So many children don't get enough food or even water, does JLo ever give to charities ? How many fur coats will she buy with that money, I wonder. I am disgusted by this story, I dislike JLo now forever and ever.

Shame on you

Oh Dear Lord, I hope those babies don't look like their dad...he looks like a caveman.

Kay

YEA People Magazine her name is JHO NOT JLO

Mrs Joe Jackson

who her baby daddy..... oh thats right... the unsuccessful Marc Anthony.

JM

I have to hand it to TMZ, this website is truly something special. Day after day, the content is solid and most of the comments are relevant and well-crafted. The blog format is the best I've seen of all the blogs.