J.Lo to People: Don't Call Me Dat!!

3/7/2008 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer LopezTMZ has learned not only has Jennifer Lopez sold her baby pics to People mag for a cool $6 mil -- she got the mag to agree to stop calling her J.Lo!

A source tells TMZ J.Lo made the deal and threw in the moniker clause as well. We're also told J.Lo instructed People, in addition to the loot and the name thing, that her hubby, Annie Leibovitz wannabe Marc Anthony, has to be the one to shoot the photos.

Reps for mom were mum.

UPDATE: A rep for People tells us, "This is absurd, but thanks for the additional publicity on the photos."

mamajj

I am so sick of these stars PIMPING out therir babies!!!
Why should these celebs get any richer just cuz they
have kids? R they not rich enough? I m sure all the people
around this country who r losing thier jobs & homes r THRILLED
these 2 morons r getting 6 mil 4 PIMPING these kids pics.
Everyone involved should be very proud.
Way 2 go!!!!!

BGZ

JLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RealityTVHo

Just another Embry-Ho. Makes me sick that celebrities pimp out their babies. Hope they donate the cash! Get over yourself JLo.

Deb

Please stop hating on Ms. Jennifer. She has worked hard to get where she is and deserves every cent of that $6 million. I wish her all the best.

barbara

6 MILLION? Sad thing is that there are folks who will purchase People to see what? A picture of two babies that have nothing to do with their lives. I thought tabloid mags are put by cash registers for me to read while waiting in line.. Folks really buy this crap? LOL

CrabbyPantz

She's pimpin da kidz asses already................Dumb bitch

Afiya

How about J-HO?!

Does that sound better??? BITCH!

VS

No way are those babies worth 6 million dollars what a bitch! She should donate that money to charity! Damn, all you
have to do is screw the right person and have a touch of talent BAM that's it. Hope it 's Diddy they will look cute! Sorry
Marc, I think you are the better singer. But you are too skinny! Put on some weight. I am not buying the mag.

CTS

Who is J Lo? Who cares? Does anybody want to see pictures of my eleven grandchildren? I didn`t think so..

Lv&PeaceUall

Can't you all just "congratulate" Jen and Marc on the birth of their two "beautiful children." I’m positive that they are going to donate/use the money wisely. "Not that it's any of my business."

The easiest thing to do: Find a fault
The most disagreeable person: The complainer
The meanest feeling: Regret at another’s success
The greatest thing in the world: Love

God bless you Marc and Jennifer, and may he keep you and your family "safe from danger, harm and all that's evil."

Whatever

Surely she will give the majority of the money to charity!

ME

CAN'T STAND THIS SELF ABSORBED UGLY FAT NO TALENT WAB......HEY JLO JLO JLO JLO

hot snot

561....HA HA HA HA HA i bet the baby does weigh more than he does. that is HILARIOUS

hot snot

hey peace & luv ya'll...go shoot yourself

you think that greedy broad is going to donate anything? PLEASE

Kim

8. I CAN'T BELIEVE THE "POWER" we, the people, GIVE THESE IDIOTS - meaning, the SO-CALLED "FAMOUS" I don't care to see photos of her kids or any one else's kids !!! But I am in the MINORITY !!! WE GIVE THEM THAT POWER - AND I WISH THAT WOULD STOP !!!! Can't you IDOLIZE your parents or someone that has contributed something positive into your life ?? BUT TO GO "GAGA" OVER singers or actors ?? That's pathetic !! JLO makes money off that name on her jewelry !! Now she wants them to stop using it ??? COME ON PEOPLE ... STOP GIVING THEM THAT POWER !!!

Posted at 2:42PM on Mar 7th 2008 by NOT star struck

Totally agree with you. But I do feel the media makes these people bigger stars than the general public does. I work at a hospital and half my co-workers don't even know who most of the "stars" on TMZ are.