Lisa Marie -- I'm Preggers, Not Fat!

3/7/2008 11:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just the other day, TMZ spotted Scientolostar Lisa Marie Presley, 40, out looking awfully big. And now she's confirmed exactly why.

On her MySpace blog, Presley announced that she's pregnant (this will be her third child, first with her fourth husband, musician Michael Lockwood) but she saves her real verbal fireworks to totally unload on the tabloid media, whom she calls "irresponsible," "disgusting," and "black souls." And that's just for starters:

After being the target all week of slanderous and degrading stories, horribly manipulated pictures and articles in the media, I have had to show my cards and announce under the gun and under vicious personal attack that I am in fact pregnant.

Once they got a glimpse of my expanding physique a few days ago, they have been like a pack of coyotes circling their prey whilst eerily howling with delight. Starting with a London publication and then New York and Chicago all writing false defamatory degrading stories about all of the dark possible reasons I could be putting on weight. The US tabloids have been calling all day wanting confirmation on all kinds of insane theories.

They couldn't wait to find out if my weight gain was because I was just overeating, in which case It would be open season and they can do the old following in her fathers sad and unfortunate demise story again or less interesting for them and probably much to their dismay, I could just be pregnant and therefore have a legitimate reason for weight gain at which point they should probably wipe the saliva off of their fangs and put them back in their mouths or they may expose the black little souls that they are.

Now that things are confirmed, hopefully they can stop all of the harassment and I can stop dodging the continuous bullets. It is unfortunate that I couldn't have announced something that is this much of a blessing and that has made us so incredibly happy under better circumstances.

How they have handled themselves with this has been nothing short of irresponsible and disgusting.

Pardon my seething contemptuous tone but ladies, You KNOW if you were pregnant and you felt you were expanding uncontrollably by the moment as a result and the worldwide media started badgering and harassing you for it, plastering you everywhere in an unflattering light, you would be mortified as well.

EJ

Extremely well-written response from Lisa Marie Presley.

Rosey

Yes...Candace shut up!
I must say though regarding her husband..........UGLY!

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

ELVIS R U PROUD YET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????

whatever

23. Is that her hubby? I thought she was out shopping with Barbara Streisand...

Posted at 10:59AM on Mar 7th 2008 by perky

I thought the same thing! He also looks like Phil Spector with longer hair.

Ms Kris

Yep, 4TH HUSBAND

Cause you know THIS MARRIAGE WILL LAST AS LONG AS THE OTHERS DID

Yep, bring another kid into what will be another broken marriage & MIXED UP LIFE.

Some good that religion has done with your life.

FTM guy

I think she still looks beautiful!
Leave her alone you vultures....look at yourselves in the mirror ...oh wait, you probably dont want to.

ur all a bunch of idiots (well most)

To those making comments on both of their physical appearances... I'd LOOOOVE to see what you people look like and/or your spouses. I'd like to see what you look like pregnant as well. I'd like to see you live for 40 years being stalked and told lies about, being picked on, scrutinized etc. Lets see how youd respond to it. Your all a bunch of immature idiots that have nothing else better to do with your lives than pick apart others. Give it a rest. I'm sure some of you have children as well. Were you asked WHY? Highly doubt it.

Congrats Lisa & Michael!! =)

LOL

31-bear.... you must be BLIND! Priscilla is beautiful and so is Lisa! I think Elvis would be proud of them both.

Frank Olivo

Leave her be.....you black tinged thetans! Seriously....let her be, ladies DO know how wildly their bodies change during pregnancy and most of us wouldn't appreciate being photographed every time we left the house, either.

mom

I think Lisa Marie is the mother of Michael Jackson's son, Prince. Prince would then be Elvis Presley's grandson, the grandson of the king of rock and roll and the son of the king of pop. That's why no one has ever told anybody who Princes mom is and thats why he named him Prince.

Seriously

Yay! Let's bring more celebrity kids into the world so they can be just
as fxxked up as their parents! WhooHoo!

mom

Ohio

Black souls - excellent! TMZ is the only site I can *briefly* stand without needing a shower afterward.

DarlingNikki319

What a bunch of losers you all are. Leave her the hell alone and let her live her life and enjoy her pregnancy---- without the harassment of you all. Lisa happens to be a very kind, loving, generous person, who has tragically never had a normal life due to her father's fame, and has been harassed, hunted and stalked- since the very DAY she was born. Don't you all think it's about time you leave this poor woman and her family alone for once? And what she says in her blog or whatever- about all us ladies being mortified if it were us being poked fun at about our weight in friggin public--- is 150% true. YOU ALL KNOW IT. YOU MEN TOO. You'd ALL want to crawl under a rock and die. You can go ahead and deny it, but you ALL KNOW THE TRUTH---deep down, you ALL know.

LEAVE HER AND HER FAMILY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edward

Candace, Post # 5

Typing in all upper case is like screaming. You need to learn how to express yourself if you are going to post online.

Lisa Marie could be fat AND pregnant. She is older and kinda stretched out so why not push one more out? Not like she is going to be the next top model or anything. Good for her. She is rich enough to be a stay-in-bed Mom.