Songs That Made David Hernandez Go Nuts!

3/7/2008 11:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Before he was belting out classics on "American Idol," David Hernandez used to strip his panties into a wad over a different set of songs.

TMZ TV has obtained big bad David's stripperific set list from his days and nights at Dick's in Phoenix.

Kelli

Hey WHEW! Ever heard of sarcasm?

hopper

A Idol was such a wonderful family type show...Now thanks to Simon C. and his low morals has put a mark on Adol with the two
danny N and Hernandez .... danny is gone, hernandez should be also. Agreed, H can sing but one of the fathers that were contestants should be on there in his place. I guess this type of showmanship that H has given is A OK over in Britian.

hopper

Van Zant Rocks

David Hernandez didn't get chosen for American Idol based on Sexual Orientation. Also don't look to Hollywood for Role Models, that isn't Hollywood's job, that's a parents job...People are born with God given muscial & vocal talent. Being Heterosexual is not a qualification for possessing talent of any kind. I applaud David Hernandez for bettering himself & also moving beyond his past. Hernandez getting voted off is A.I. working the way it's supposed to. It's too bad some people's personal bigotry doesn't allow them to hear (and see) with open hearts & open minds...

jim goosh

Simon is the only one who knows what he's talkin about most of the time. I like Randy but he contradicts himself all the time and it makes me crazeee. David Archuleta sings very well only when it's in his element/type of music. He's great at corny ballads and somber songs and that's the type of music I prefer so I love him in that genre, yet his pre-packaged Miss America pagaent type answers to everything really get under my skin. His stage parents are so behind everything he says and man is it obvious. Even tho I love his voice in his genre of music, I think he's a phony and is unraveling fast. You could see him getting pissed at the negative comments both last week and this week. Trust me, he's been traveling the world singing for years and IS NOT THE SWEET LITTLE ANGEL he's purported to be. He's very calculated which is why the other contestants have alienated him

jim goosh

David Hernandez' girly eyebrow-arching, femmy faces finally caught up with him. Sleezy old men may think that faux cheesy "International Male" catalog model pose of his is sexy, but no one else does. I was so happy to see him go cause he didn't think it was gonna be him. And Hrernandez, if you're listening, you're over-tweezing your eyebrow BTW and you look ridiculous.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4