What's the Matter -- Jenny Craig Got Ya Tongue?

3/7/2008 7:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Valerie Bertinelli is really good at shutting up.

One persistent pap was relentless in trying to get her to talk -- asking her an endless stream of questions about Eddie Van Halen, her book, her new mystery man and even her upcoming talk show. Nothing worked.

ROCKER

There should be a law against that kind of harassement of a person even a public figure . It is brutal to watch .

Me!

HEY TMZ
HEY "CAMERAMAN"
PERHAPS IF YOU SPOKE TO WOMEN WITH RESPECT, THEY WOULD RESPOND TO YOU.
YOUR QUESTIONS WERE STUPID, AND YOUR LACK OF DECENCY WAS SHOWING.
YOU CAN'T EVEN TALK CLEARLY, DUFFUS!
NOW, GET A REAL JOB, AND MAKE YOUR MOMMY HAPPY!

Kelli

I was hoping the putz would fall backwards so she could of laughed. Ya look good Valerie! Stay happy and positive.

He's Boring now

That goof deserves the harrasment...she started this whole mess, tryinig to cash in with tell all secrets about her ex and herself...shame on her

Poor excuse for a mother and wife and I guess person too.

Continue to harrass her for starting this nonsense, than maybe she will shut up forever. You are not hot nor popular anymore, its over

hog

Valerie, you are the best!!!! Thank you for being so open and honest about your life. You look beautiful!!!!!

the truth

i like the comments from an earlier blogger who said how could her 16 YEAR OLD SON tour with VAn Halen? Isn't he supposed to be in school? I guess her response would be "Yeah! School House of Rock, Jeah! What a COKEHEAD! It makes you want to scream that this girl, who I thought was cleaned up, is actually still a filthy bag of trash!! Only TRUE LOSERS would ever say anything positive to her or her decision of letting her son tour with the band. She should be reported to the endangerment of Children group and see if maybe they can shape her up. What a disgrace!

Jennie

I always liked Valerie but this tour she's been doing to sell her book has made me look at her differently, too. I guess it should remind us all not to make idols out of these people. And I will never understand why these paps are so rude. Even when a celebrity stops and poses so they can get their shot, they still stay obnoxious and won't get out of their faces. People get hurt this way. We should all remember sweet Rebecca Schaeffer: celebrities can never know if it's a camera or a gun being aimed in their direction. It's way out of control.

Nani

Leave her alone, morons. She's still got more brains and more class than you all

Yawn

That camera guy is an idiot! A mumbling, bumbling idiot with an idiotic question. STUPID. Valerie has more class than to give that moron the time of day.

JM

wow, cute AND single

J

I read this and I am really sad to see such hateful things said about someone that you do not know personally. I along with everyone else grew up with Valerie. I have to say that the "tell all book" that you describe as being so horrible actually is quite a piece of work. I am proud of her for cleaning out her closet with her secrets. I am not sure that I would have the strength to do it (and in front of the whole world). My hat is off to you Val!! You look great and your book has inspired me to look at myself in a more indepth way. I am struggling with being more over weight now than I ever have and your have inspired me to make that change in my life style that I had been hiding from. If you can do it, so can I. Thank you for your courage and honesty. And never let these bozo's bother you.
Keep smiling cause it is a beautiful one!

Ali

she is not single........

Tangie

Brains and class my azz...she's just a junkie ho.

Tangie

No mother in their right mind would let a minor tour with VanHalen...especially since it is now known she relented to that lifestyle. She should know better than anyone. And if I recall correctly, she didn't speak to her cast mate Mackenzie Philips for years because of her drug problems. What a hypocrite,

Alexa

She may be beautiful but she's a nut. What a disappointment!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments