What's the Matter -- Jenny Craig Got Ya Tongue?

3/7/2008 7:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Valerie Bertinelli is really good at shutting up.

One persistent pap was relentless in trying to get her to talk -- asking her an endless stream of questions about Eddie Van Halen, her book, her new mystery man and even her upcoming talk show. Nothing worked.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Moose

Why do people feel the need to write an autobiography? Is it to make more money off of the issues/mistakes they have made in the past? Don't these people take into account the affect that an autobiography will have on other people? IMO, she is the zit on the azz that is Hollywood. I don't like the naming of names. I think that is a very sleazy and slimey thing to do.

I don't think Bertinelli is all that talented. She is far more talented than Rachael Ray, but that still isn't saying much.

It is bad enough that Rachael Ray has umpteen shows, I hope Bertinelli doesn't get one too.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

WHY SHOULD SHE SAY ANYTHING .................SHE SAID IT ALL ON OPRAH SHOW

AND MANY OTHER NEW OUTLETS ..............NO NEED ............

rosie

What is with all the Bertinelli bashing? I for one will not be reading her book but it has nothing todo with bashing her because she wrote a book. It was her choice and i have no problem with it. I do applaud her honesty and that is something I think most people would not have the courage to do. As an actress, she was publizied as "America's sweetheart", so perfect...an image virtually impossible to live up to. The woman is not perfect like some of you would like her to be. She married a musician, who has had a drug and alcohol problem for at least 25 years. She put up with his life style as best she could. I for one do not blame her for throwing in the towel. Basically what I am trying to get across is that Bertinelli and Van Halen are human beings with all the human failings we all have. Ed Van Halen has a major substance abuse problem and maybe he needs to decide that because as a working musician the drugs and alcohol and other women will always be there and he needs to hang up the guitar and touring and get himself cleaned up once and for all. Sorry I do not think Wolfgang (hell of a name) should be on tour with him. Too young and he belongs in school, not traveling with a tutor....and a father with drug and alcohol problems. Valerie admits to alot of human failings....that makes her a human being like the rest of us. Once again she did not throw Ed under the bus...he has done that to himself over and over again. Yes by writing a book and going out to promote it she is letting herself in for a lot of criticism but her choice. Get over the crap of thinking she ruined Ed's life..he seems to have done a great job of it himself.

Sienna

I used to LOVE Valerie, until I read that Eddie's health is "nobody's business". That's pretty funny coming from someone who spewed their alcohol and coke addiction across national television, then tells Ladies' Home Journal: "The guy has mouth cancer, gets part of his tongue cut out, and he still insists cigarettes have nothing to do with it." As for the practitioner of alternative medicine who helped treat her ex, Bertinelli says: "You should have seen the guy he attributes his 'cure' to. They sat around drinking and smoking in our hotel room." I wish she had a website, because I'd love to post to it - we love Ed, and to tell people his health is nobody's business, you should take your own advise and shut your mouth. You try to come across and cutsy and funny, but really you are making an ASS out of yourself .. go back to where you came from .. the 70's .. and stay there.

she1

Valerie looks beautiful. She has made mistakes, just like all of us. She has always been an inspiration to me. She is a wonderful mother to Wolfie. In her book, she never said anything that we already didn't know. Keep holding your head up high, and screw the haters......there are many more people out there who want to see you succeed (which you have).

REPOMAN

I WOULD HAVE DID HER WHEN SHE WAS FAT

blazincats

don't know if anyone notice but she did flip them off.

Rene

I am so sick of people trashing Valerie! She stood by Eddie's side for over 20 years, even though he is an alcoholic and a drug addict. She has been a good mother to their son, Wolfie. She's not pretending to be perfect, so lay off her! I enjoyed reading her book, and she was very honest about herself, not just about Eddie. She looks beautiful and healthy and I'm happy for her. Hang in there, Valerie!

Paul J.

That just goes to show that TMZ is desperate. they sent out a moron to shoot video. The idiot couldnt even speak straight as he was hounding Ms. Bertinelli, trying to get her to speak. If he asked me such stupid questions like that, and not spoke clearer, I would ignore him too and I would trip his dumb ass!

Look TMZ, if your going to hound a celeb, the least you can do is send out educated reporters and someone with better speaking abilities. I feel sorry for Ms. Bertinelli for having to be treated like that with such a retard video recording her and asking such ignorant, stupid, moronic questions!!

lm

LEAVE HER ALONE DUMBASS

Kim

I love her - she's classy. Haven't we all made mistakes in the past? She admitted them and moved on, and she LOOKS GREAT! What an inspiration.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6