Even the People in Hillary's Ads Don't Like Her

3/8/2008 7:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hillary Clinton's "red phone" commercial helped propel her to big win in Ohio this week -- but one of the stars of the commercial is actually a huge Barack Obama supporter.

The first child featured in the ad -- which asks people who they want to answer the phone in the White House at 3:00 AM -- is actually Casey Knowles, an Obama volunteer in the state of Washington. The footage was shot eight years ago when she worked as a TV extra. Getty Images owns the footage and can do with it as it pleases.

Knowles, who turns 18 in April, told KING 5 in Seattle that she is for Barack all the way: "It's really sort of ironic that my image would be used to advocate for Hillary when I myself do not."

Here comes the judge

OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA........SAY NO TO THE CROOK HILLARY WHO HELPED DOWNSIZE OUR MILITARY WHICH LED TO 911. AND DONT FORGET THE USS COLE, SOMILIA, WHITERIVER, VINCENT FOSTER, FIRING ALL THE TRAVEL PEOPLE IN THE WHITEHOUSE, NAFTA WHICH CAUSED A LOSS OF THOUSANDS OF JOBS SHIPPED TO OVERSEAS. AND HER LACK OF SHOWING HER TAX RETURNS AND WHAT SHE DID IN THE WHITEHOUSE. SAY NO TO THIS CROOK AND SLICK WILLIE!

Greedy Fred

# 78 You and Obama get my vote!

Ali

GO HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!! PU$$Y POWER!!!

mimi2

the more exposed I am to intellect and maturity of Obama's supporters the more dedicated support for hillary, do you even know what the heck most of you are talking about. cool talk, no thought - glad Obama's your man and not mine.

Unhinged

You're an idiot if you're voting for someone because of what they look like, their race or their gender. Slap yourself upside the head and vote for the candidate that you believe will get this country back on track. To vote for McCain is voting for another 4 years of what we've got now. The country is in the toilet so wise up you idiots.

Unhinged

If you want more dirty deals in the White House, go ahead and pick
Clinton. Wait until the Peter Paul versus Hillary and Bill Clinton
Lawsuit gets rolling. It's more of the same dirty politics that the
Clintons play. Campaign financial fraud is just more of their never
ending quest for the White House.

Do a search in Google about it. Don't allow this to happen with this power hungry b*tch.

AngieLee

When my mother was pregnant with me in 1974 my father worked at a golf course in Arkansas where Bill Clinton was giving a speech. My mother tried to get Hillary to give her an autograph for my baby book and Hillary told her that she was an ignorant child and that the smartest thing she could do was to have an abortion!! Who does this bitch think she is? The comment doesn't anger me so much because of me..but I have 3 very beautiful and extremely intelligent children who wouldn't be here if my mother had listened to this moron!! If Hillary Clinton becomes the democratic candidate....I will vote for MCKane...and that is a sad, sad thing! Go Obama!!

Ali

vote hillary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! booooo obama

Unhinged

Want double-speak? Check out what Bill Clinton said about fear vs hope on You Tube. Do a search under Clinton on Fear Vs Hope. Singing a different tune now, aren't we? They're both liars and shysters.

Unhinged

Also check out their shady dealings with Vinod Gupta. Search Google about it.

mg

i think hillary makes a better person for president because she does have expierence over obama so far everytime i hear him talk it is not on issues that he believes it's about what others say or said if he got into office i think he would be just a democratic bush,and be told what he thought.

leladydotcom

Obama the antichrist? Search Google for the Clinton Chronicles and watch the video and find out just what kind of people the Clintons really are. I will vote McCain. He will be the lesser of 2 evils. Mark my words. THINK ABOUT IT!!!!

He's just another Idiot

My Democratic Party really messed up this time. Surely we could have come up with better candidates than Hillary and Obama. I think Hillary and Bubba are a couple of liars and crooks. I don't believe anything either one of them says. I'm doing more research on Obama. So far, he doesn't have the shady background that the Clinton's have. As far as Hillary's experience in the White House - what experience? She was too busy in denial about Bubba's affairs and blaming a Conspiracy. Everyone in the country knew about Horny Bubba but Hillary. Smartest woman in America?? Don't make me laugh. Her new fake personality turns me off !!!!!!

Ben

she 'keeps her cool'? Guess that's why she broke down and bawled like a baby....she's slipping over the edge and I'd love to be there to watch her tumble down.....or to trip her on her way over....lol

Kara

Do You really think This broad hillary c can run the US???Please wake up..She needs to loose 45 pounds, get in shape some, a facelift is really in need, a new hair do and a new attitude Oh and some spiffy new clothes..A big smile and some HONESTY too...Shes a liar, con woman and not a good one at that..Her ole man would be the puppet beehind her scene..What a JOKE