Horton Hears an Abortion Protest

3/8/2008 10:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

All hell broke loose at the Hollywood premiere of "Horton Hears a Who!" today when a group of pro-lifers infiltrated the screening, then chanted anti-abortion slogans after the flick.

The theme of the movie is based on the motto: "After all, a person is a person, no matter how small." So the pro-lifers thought it was a good idea to use this theme to their advantage -- even though their complicated message was falling mostly on the ears of children.

The stars in attendance included Victoria Beckham and her three kids, Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy, Steve Carell and all 12 contestants from "American Idol."

After the chanting ended, the group put red tape over their mouths that said "Life" on them, and paraded around the event.

Shouts of protest were returned by some in attendance, including, "This is a kid's premiere," "How dare you," and "Do you really care that much about this?"

jfp

I don't know why they are making such a big deal over abortions. I've paid for at least a dozen of 'em over the years when I've knocked up some broad. Wasn't difficult and they usually are ready to bang away the next day. I'm glad I don't have a bunch of kids running around with different moms too.

Next time you go to this movie, carry some mace.

smartypants

This picture SUCKS BY THE WAY!!!!!!!! TMZ, this is all you have?

Ali

crazy person- i am my own person, ali is my real name but i don't need to explain myself. you are the one who has no life and you know that. it is exciting for you to TRY and be a bullie on TMZ. that is sad. goodnight!

Cartman

What's the big deal with killing babies?

I don't know why they drawn the line at birth... a parent should be able to abort a kid until he's at least 4 yrs-old or so because they can't live on their own until at least that age.

Cartman

65. It is a crime in this state to impersonate another. you shall endure the wrath of the head of the CIA & Sgt. Ned Stabone. Chicago area 6

Posted at 10:43PM on Mar 8th 2008 by Fran
====================

I'm sending Deputy Van Halen over to arrest you, tard. lol

kerry

I agree with jennie I wish they would block these sleazy disgusting people like kellie and fran. they are probably white trash anyway.

Cartman

Best thing about abortions is how they control minorities from reproducing.

chuck

on second thought jenni's kid probably didn't understand whats going on...autism,another reason to be pro-choice

Kelli

Every child deserves home, and a nice bath if needed. Adopt the child out if not wanted.

don quixote

Hint to "Mik" #31 @ 9:51... re-read the article. It was a kid's movie that these people were staging their protest at. The majority of teh people there were children.
The groups you cited protest at adult, or primarily adult events and situations. Get it?

Kelli

OH AND BY THE WAY! JIM AND JENNY ROCK!!

LJ

Kelli...doesn't that sound a tad bit hypocritical that you got abortions because your church says birth control is wrong???? That doesn't make any sense!!!! While I am not a vocal person on the issue of abortion at all, I do think it is wrong to go get them every time you get pregnant. What's worse, getting an abortion or using a condom or birth control pill??? Seriously, you are ignorant and need some education. The only times I feel that abortions are necessary are when women are raped or when young girls are molested or impregnated at a super super young age. When you use it as a birth control method, which is essentially what you are doing, it is just WRONG.

Grow up and use a condom or even better....stop having sex. i think God will understand why you are using birth control over terminating a possible childs life.

ONCE AGAIN, I am not voicing the opinion of a pro-lifer or pro-choicer, I just think its getting out of control with ignorant girls having abortions just because they dont know how to use birth control.

Kelli

YES! Kelli does not need sex! You are so wrong Kelli! :) Get your bath started! What's a condom? LMAO!

Kelli

This is funny to read but nuff is enough! Night and happy bubbles!

chuck

don quixote.......i don't think Mik was condoning them doing at a childrens movie......he was making a point in general.......get it.....get it ...get it