"Big Brother" Keeps Churning Out the Idiots

3/9/2008 5:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Another "BIg Brother" contestant has gone and shot off his mouth -- and this time we're in N-word territory.

Matt was spouting off last night about another contestant on Showtime's "Big Brother After Dark," when he unleashed this gem: "You don't know how bad I want to be like, mother--, f**king try and cross me, nigga."

Last month, Adam referred to people with autism as "retards." Where do they find these people?

Jennie

Oh, Matt, for crying out loud. Why do all these people seem so vile and mean this season? There's no excuse for some of the things they say and do on this show; if this youth is our future, we couldn't be in more trouble...

Demeter

I dunno, I am not really offended by that. I have been watching since the first episode and it's not surprising coming from Matt. Also considering there are no black people left in the house,...who is he talking about?

loving the cooter

Matt is a punk! Typical Boston pissant.

NotJarJarBinks

Matt has a speech impediment (sp) ... he leaves the "r's" off of every word that has one in it. LOL

min2298

loving the cooter

18. loving the cooter.... ok, so pissant.... really. Are you from MA how can you judge????? Maybe your the pissant.... I am just saying....

Posted at 7:28PM on Mar 9th 2008 by min2298

Actually I have been to Boston and much of the east coast. I used to get stuckgoing out there for work. Hated it and why I got a better job. No more of that ignorant attitudes from east coasters. So I stand by my statement, Matt is a pissant.

Cindy

VOTE FOR PARKER TO RETURN TO THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE AT CBS.COM!

bhjournalist

This is the worst BB yet. All of these people are slimey and they think they are stars. There is not a saving grace person among them. Watching the show makes you want to take a shower and get clean.

bhjournalist

Besides being a bunch of idiots they are all so ugly looking, too.

anuj sheth

WAT A IDIOT ,BUT I DON'T THINK HE WILL LAST LONG IN BIG BROTHER NOW.&
NOT MUCH OF WAT THEY SAY HIS REAL TO ME,THEY JUST DOING THIS TO GET MORE PPL TO WATCH.

anuj sheth

WAT A IDIOT ,BUT I DON'T THINK HE WILL LAST LONG IN BIG BROTHER NOW.&

Gia

How can anyone watch this show? It is nothing but self-absorbed twits. Who cares? I mean really, I'd rather watch paint dry.

Tiffany

Well...they got at least one of their contestants right from under the Thirty Mile Zone....Parker anyone? :) (Though, he hasn't said anything stupid)

get a life people

Who cares........................

April Fouels

The N-Word is still played on daytime programming, Magnum P.I. episode, on the Sleuth channel, the name of the episode is "Did you see the sunrise" part 1, Rutger Hauer as a communist sympathiser in viet-nam, and he calls T.C. (Roger Mosley) IT as they are hanging in bamboo swing-cells, held as prisoners of war.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments