What's Behind the Heather 911 Call

3/9/2008 7:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Emergency responders tell TMZ the 911 call that triggered the response to Heather Locklear's house last night was made by someone who feared Heather would try and kill herself.

Sources tell us when responders arrived, Heather was fine, completely responsive, and they left after about ten minutes. These sources say Heather was never in any danger and there was absolutely no need to take her in on a 5150 hold.

As we first reported, the person who called 911 was not at Heather's home.

Story developing...

Prince Von A-Hole

Oh thatgosh darn Ashton

George William Gockel

I will pray for Heather Locklear to live for the rest of her life. I am a true fan of Heather Locklear. I also am a huge fan of Heather Locklear. I really really am madly deeply continuously passionately and romanticly in love with Heather Locklear. I really really love enjoy crave honor cherish respect and obey all of Heather Locklear from head to toe. I really really do care about Heather Locklear. I really really am concerned about Heather Locklear. To see Heather Locklear totally nude is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Heather Locklear!!!! And I am 41.

Amanda

Heather Locklear has been one of my all time fav. actresses since Dynasty. Maybe even since she was Ralph Macchios girlfriend on Eight is Enough. I hope this is untrue. I thought things were great with her and Jack. She is talented and beautiful. My husband chose my daughters name because of her character on Melrose place. We love you Heather!!!

rachel

Why are you showing a pix of Dolly Parton for this post, TMZ?

JoJO

George...you sound like a potential stalker!

The free lovers want ads now over...take a cold shower bud! LOL

Meri

I've always liked Heather. I hope this isn't true. I hope she and her daughter Ava are alright!

Buck Ofama

Y'ALL KNOW IT WAS PROBABLY DENISE RICHARDS THAT MADE THE CALL!
DENISE, YOU LOW LIFE LOSER ~ GET A LIFE AND QUIT PIMPING YOUR KIDS...

FlBiker

Call me if she needs mouth to mouth resuscitation, I'll be glad to.......

who dat

Heather would never accept mouth to mouth, from a self proclaimed biker that truth be told, rides a moped.

Steve

I will pray for Bill.

trish

MAYBE IT WAS DENISE PULLING A PUNK

trish

your all right and I SO agree with BITE ME 2 minds with the same thought

hook, line and sinker

Wise up guys.........The 911 call for help was placed by none other than Harvey Levin........When the barrel goes dry from lack of A-list story lines............yah gotta do something to stay in business, even at the expense of CA taxpayers........This is now the improved TMZ.........The Make it up as you go Zone................

Elaine

It was probably that wacko Denise Richards trying to stir up trouble again.

lindsay

not funny, Heather had an uncle that committed suicide, any person can get low, & it is not funny, I hope she is OK, &
we need to realize not to joke about anyone's precious life

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments