Heather Is Fine, Thanks for Asking

3/10/2008 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heather LocklearHeather Locklear's rep issued the following statement to TMZ about this weekend's 911 call at her home:

"[I] spoke with Heather and she is fine. She never requested medical assistance and did not place a 911 call. Nor did anyone from her house call 911 or place a call requesting medical assistance."

As TMZ first reported, paramedics responded to a 911 call made Saturday night by someone who feared Heather would try and kill herself. They arrived at her home to find no problem and left 10 minutes later.

raggedy

zzzzzzz's

Tiffany

If I realized that I had been in a relationship with David Spade I would try and take my life too.

JessBcuz

Maybe Denise gave them the wrong address....she meant to give HERS.

Kelli

Cute picture. I wonder what really happened? No 9-11 record? Somethings off about this.

p1tey1

Denise Richards did it!

FlBiker

Heather is a beautiful woman that has entertained us for decades, thankfully she is okay.

Kobe

Dang, TMZ making prank 911 calls again to create buzz?

yonkers new york

I WANT A T.J. HOOKER REUNION MOVIE!!! C'MON HEATHER LETS GET ON THIS ONE O.K.? GLAD YOUR ALLRIGHT!!!

Tom

While this all dose sound pretty odd.. where's the proof TMZ is guilty of anything.. I hope Heather's doing well and that this is all some sort of distorted big misunderstanding.. Haven't seen any of her most recent work, but I'm still a fan..

Cartman

I think we need more coverage of this non-event.

Kelli

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

Camille

I agree that Denise did it...probably trying to drum up some publicity for that wack-azz reality show which she's pimping her children in.

Patty

It;s try TO kill herself. Not try AND kill herself! I can't stand reading that wrong phrase on this site. You guys are supposed to be smart. Try AND learn how to form a sentence!

Hugh Jass

Calls to 911 are traced back to the source caller's number and location.
The caller would have to give their name and identify what the problem is/was and why they thought someone else at a different location by that person's name & address was in danger, or at risk of harming themself. They'd be asked the number and location they were calling from. (Calls to 911 have no caller ID blocking and the phone's address is displayed to the 911 operator.) Similarly,cell calls to 911 have no caller ID blocking. A cell caller would be asked for their name and location and cell phone number to check their bona fides.
All of this is gonna be on tape. Trust me, the Ventura County Sheriff's Dept. and the VCFD is going to know where the call came from and from which phone, they're just not saying, yet.
The only logical explanation is that someone genuinely over-reacted, or, the caller was just plain wicked like the woman who lives/lived next door.
God Bless,You, Heather, You certainly don't deserve any of this.
You're well known for being exceptionally nice to all the people you meet in the community in which you live. You're well-liked and much loved by the people in the community in which you live.

M

I THINK DENISE DID IT TOO..CHARLIE HATES DENISE..RICHIE DUMPED DENISE..HEATHER FOUND NEW LOVE WITH JACK WAGNER AND DENISE IS BITTER AND ALONE AND CANT STAND IT...LEAVE HEATHER ALONE DENISE..YOUR REALITY SHOW IS GOING TO BOMB..WHY DONT YOU HANG OUT WITH PAM ANDERSON? SHE CANT SEEM TO KEEP A MAN EITHER,,YOU COULD TRY HOOKING UP WITH TOMMY LEE SINCE YOU LIKE LEFTOVERS AND PAM AND HEATHER HAVE BEEN THERE DONE THAT WITH HIM!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments