The Weather Started Getting Rough ...

3/10/2008 5:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 69-year-old castaway resurfaced at a Hollywood event on Friday, looking almost perfect.
Dawn Wells
Wells' great-great grandfather was a stagecoach driver during the 1849 gold rush.

Dawn has a fashion line for people with limited mobility called the Wishing Wells Collection.

Last year, Mary Ann was busted with marijuana in her car after driving home from her own birthday party. She is currently serving six months of unsupervised probation after pleading guilty to reckless driving.

COMMENTS

Sean

Wow, time has been very good to Marryann, she's so little and cute, I'm 29 and I would absolutely ask her out!

Carrying a grudge are you?

Love these class acts that keep what God gave them. No trout pouts, no paper cut out eyes, I love it. She looks fantastic!

RANDY TODD

BOY,DOES DAWN LOOK SO SEXY. SHE STILL GREAT AT 69. YOU GO ,GIRL!

Bettsie

See you can get good work done.

craphound

I will admit for her age , almost seventy , she looks fantastic ! . In all honesty I wouldnt think she is her age , good for her ! . I will agree I just wonder how some so called stars will look at her age , or if they will even be alive ? . Bravo to you Dawn !

SuperM

That inset pic really takes me back. Damn she was HOT! Still looks good now. Tina Louise probably wishes she looked half as good these days.

Buckeye Girl

One of the Beautiful Stars that hasn't screwd her face up with plastic surgery. She's awsome

Tom

I guess Bret likes to brag about what he hasn't done.. Those comments were very Tasteless and Tacky to say the least.. Are you friends with some of the TMZ staff ?... lol..

Jennie

She still looks great, doesn't she? I always thought she was so much prettier than Tina Louise, and turns out she was the nicer person in real life, too.

sabrina273

Oh my God she looks sooo good. She really has aged gracefully

helen

WOW - She looks awesome.

footballisus

hell yeah she looks real good

June

Sure...with all that plastic surgery the stars get......of course she looks good.

The bastard son of Chaka Khan

"The Minnow would be lost...the Minnow would be lost...down her pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

kerrybabyxx

I always liked ginger better,and mrs howell(lovey}Mary ann was too goody goody two shoes for my liking.Terrible make-up job,and way too heavy.