The Weather Started Getting Rough ...

3/10/2008 5:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 69-year-old castaway resurfaced at a Hollywood event on Friday, looking almost perfect.
Dawn Wells
Wells' great-great grandfather was a stagecoach driver during the 1849 gold rush.

Dawn has a fashion line for people with limited mobility called the Wishing Wells Collection.

Last year, Mary Ann was busted with marijuana in her car after driving home from her own birthday party. She is currently serving six months of unsupervised probation after pleading guilty to reckless driving.

COMMENTS

Miss L.

Dawn Wells is just so lovely!!!! I can only hope to look that good at 50 let alone 69!! (( im 46 now lol )). What a healthy true beauty, hollywood should take notice and make someone as wholesome as Ms. Wells a 'role model' instead of all the wanna be role models. BRAVO!!

Felattio

Thanks Mary Ann....I prolly shot a load for every episode just for you back in the day ;) Ginger was just a High Maintenance Bitch ;) Just sayin,,,,

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

#43. your a moron

#68. your an idiot

#69. your a imbecile

Now stay in school. Don't do drugs.

Love
Your Parents

Jayne

I think she looks fantastic!! You go, Mary Ann.. I remember watching "Gilligan's Island" wnen I used to babysit Sat. nights. Along with "Get Smart."..

MB

Ever the pretty lady. Saw her in an interview a few years back and she seems like a nice person, too! Talk about aging gracefully!

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

#75............HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Truth hurts, huh?

ASSKICKER

STILL VERY MUCH NAILABLE

LongJohn69

Still after all these years she remains a ....BOIIIIIIIIIING!...in my book.

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Just love bringing the juveniles to the surface.................spelling errors are one thing, but the type of language you type shows your age.

Stay in school. Stop doing your drugs.

Love,
Your parents,,,,,,,,if you know who they are.

wingcomish

She is still HOT and I'd still want to be stranded on a desert island with her!

smartypants

One word "Leatherface".

auramac

Aw, she's old now, though still attractive. Still beats Ginger, too..

lmc3232

She looks good. I met her at the Fancy Food Show in Chicago about 2 years ago and she was very nice and sweet. It was a pleasure meeting her. I remember her when I watched her on tv.

NCDog

I have always loved the old joke; There are only two kinds of men...... those that want to be with Ginger and those who want to be with Mary Ann!! LOL

I have always wanted Mary Ann......your still beautiful darling!

chicodude

Wow, she looks good. Usually TMZ likes to scare the pants off us with some horror-show from the past. I was bracing myself to be repulsed but she looks pretty good. She just needs some eye-liner lessons.