This Used to Date Brad Pitt?

3/10/2008 2:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Juliette Lewis is a hot pink mess.

Using the actress-turned-singer as a billboard for your fashion line was probably a bad idea ... but at least Lewis took credit for accenting the look with those hideous leggings!

PEACHNUT

Poor Juliette... she dumped Brad!!!

EEWWWW YUCK!

She looks BETTER than SKANK ANGELINA (PHONEY DO-GOODER)!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, Brad looked HOTTT when he dated Juliette Lewis... Now he looks like an OLD, HAGGARD, BABYSITTER for Angelina and her ORPHANAGE!!!!!

Kelli

She scared me in that movie with Woody Harrelson. "Natural Born Killers" made me have bad thoughts! ;(

anonymous

She is the girl all the guys f ed and took behind the bleacher at school..

SAxlerod

I luv that "almost retarded" look of hers!

Cynic

I really LIKE Juliette Lewis...she is a very talented young actress and musician Those of you who are old enough to remember the '70's Clint Eastwood movies "Every Which Way But Loose" and "Any Which Way You Can" - Geoffrey Lewis was Clint's co-star/sidekick - he's her dad. The resemblance is noticeable if you're looking for it. I think they're both very cool people, and it would be fun to hang with their family!

Red

And this sad whore is who?

Mia

She's kooky.

mel

I've always liked Juliette. I find her to be very interesting and her face is very appealing for some reason. The thing is that she's just so different from the other 'hollywood' actresses. I wish I could see her more often. I think Brad tends to go for the interesting kind of girl, Jennifer Aniston was just a huge mistake. She's so plain in my opinion.

Michelle

I like Juliette! ..she's cool!! paps, you are stupid.

Stop the Unequal Treatment

Don't hate on Juliette! She's one of my favs. She's super-cool and a real individual ... and also Brad Used to Be Hott! is right. Juliette had him when he was PRIME!!