Carnie Wilson's Big Comeback

3/11/2008 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She had her gastric bypass surgery broadcast on the Internet in 1999 and appeared on "Celebrity Fit Club" in 2006, but former Wilson Phillips singer Carnie Wilson's battle of the bulge wages on -- as she worked out with a trainer in L.A. on Monday.

Hold on for one more day, girl!

raggedy

The surgery won't cure the hunger

Pft!

First of all, if you have been through the process of WLS or know someone who has, you would know that the doctors do not advocate it as a "quick fix." In fact, just the opposite is true. The doctors tell you that WLS is a "tool" to use towards weight loss. The success of the surgery is very much dependent upon the patient. Lifestyle modifications (food choices, exercise, etc...) are necessary for the surgery to aid in permanent weight loss. Anyone who thinks otherwise is in denial.

poobear

run..you can do it!

mommy

How sad to go through a surgery to lose weight and be successful. Then gain it back again. Keep your chin up girl!

bsb fan

she's an example of someone who's tried so hard to keep the weight down, but it still creeps back

I feel bad for her too... she seems to be trying hard..

kelly

How old is this photo? She was just on Super Nanny with her sister and she looked great! Nothing like this!

Lenn K.

She's food addicted, and I feel she can't break this. She gone up and down too much and it might start to affect her health more than being just fat.

Party 'till you die!

Holy stinking Ho Hos Batman! Maybe a cork would work better!

Black Teef

I don't understand how she can gain weight especially since her stomach is basically hooked right up to her a$$hole???

realtalker

The surgery won't cure the hunger.

Farmer Ted

Was TMZ the sponsor of the gastric bypass surgery broadcast on the Internet in 1999?

ATLchick

That would stink to gain weight after having the surgery. :o( She is really trying to be healthy too. It's just hard for some people I guess. I know if my metabolism ever slows down I'm screwed because I don't eat well and the only working out I do is walking my dog!

Liz

I'll give her an "A" for the effort! At least she is trying..........................Carnie, you can do it!

how dumb

Not to be mean, but if THIS is her workout with her trainer... I think its time for a new trainer. No wonder you're not dropping the weight.. u have to walk a little faster.. geez

Sue

Actress to Record Public Service Announcements Against Cyberbullying

Well-known television and film actress Amy Sedaris to speak out against America's fastest growing form of mental abuse in recorded radio, television appearances in 2008

New York, New York (PR-INSIDE) March 11, 2008 – New York-based entertainment personality Amy Sedaris, the well-known actress and comedienne and author of the New York Times best-selling cookbook "I Like You: Entertaining Under the Influence," (Grand Central, $27.95), announced today she will record up to 12 Public Service Announcements (PSAs) over the course of 2008 speaking out against Cyberbullying, America's fastest growing form of mental abuse.

"Even though cyberbullying cannot physically hurt you, it can still leave you feeling mentally vulnerable and emotionally scarred," says Sedaris, who is making the PSAs as part of a court-approved settlement over her own abusive history of cyberbullying. "You can also feel scared, lonely and stressed and that there's no way out."

Why do cyberbullies do it? "As I know from my own experience, there's no simple answer for why some people choose to cause pain to others by bullying them," says Sedaris.

But there are lots of possible reasons, notes Sedaris, and here are some common ones:

1. It can be simply a case of someone being in the wrong place at the wrong time and allowing themselves to be easily intimidated.

2. Some people who cyberbully think that they won't get caught if they do it on a mobile phone or on the internet.

3. The people who cyberbully are jealous, angry or want to have revenge on someone, often for no reason at all.

4. Cyberbullies often think that getting their group of friends to laugh at someone makes them look cool or more popular.

5. Some people also bully others as a form of entertainment or because they are bored and have too much time on their hands.

6. Many do it for laughs or just to get a reaction.