Daddy Lohan Has No Grip on Reality

3/11/2008 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan wants nothing to do with his daughter-exploiting ex-wife's reality show.

Apparently he's too busy talkin' Jebus with Stephen Baldwin to care, but hopes Ali and the White Oprah's show will "send a positive message."

raggedy

He's a convicted criminal

ME

these people are only famous because of their kids

kim

Well AMEN to him if that is true. Dina Lohan is no better than a pimp!!!!!

FlBiker

He's a convicted criminal, Dinah is an over the hill L.I. yenta skank, Lindsay is a junkie and ALi is an up and coming slam-pig.
Nice family, they should fill the Hogans shoes nicely.

FlBiker

Nice family, they should fill the Hogans shoes nicely.

Anastasia

I laugh my ass off whenever I hear the "White Oprah" bit!

oy vey

Im quite certain the the almighty Bladwin and disscusions about the Lloyd cant save this "family"
Besides didnt McLohan find Jesus in jail like a NORMAL criminal?!

Victoria

"talkin' Jebus"??? TMZ are you mocking God? If so....SHAME ON YOU!

Otis

Dude, How does it feel to be the father of a COKE WHORE?

fathead

Jebus?

how original.

making fun of icons is what you guys are about so i guess it doesn't surprise me. only thing is.... THE WHOLE BEING OFFENSIVE ABOUT RELIGION AND MAKING FUN OF JESUS THINGS ARE SO LAST MINUTE.

the "jesus is my homeboy" shirts came out in 2003. its 2008.

but hey, if your making fun of a faith keeps God's name in the mainstream and allows people to be reminded that Jesus was significant enough to be ridiculed even today - you might just be helping our cause. so from all of us "ignorant and dumb religious nuts": thanks!