Justin -- Brit's Just a "Madonna Wannabe"

3/11/2008 8:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Timberlake didn't keep his stick in a box on Monday night, when he jabbed at ex-galpal Britney Spears at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremony.

"The world has always been full of Madonna wannabes," said JT as he introduced the Material Mom, an inductee, reports Us. "I might have even dated a couple." Day-um. He also zinged, "She has still found time to kiss someone I may or may not have publicly kissed myself while I was in the audience. Of course you know I was talking about Sean Penn."

Jessica –- I'm So NOT High-Maintenance

Jessica Simpson is flogging reports that her trip to Kuwait to visit the troops is a big production.

Her rep tells People that Jess flew commercial and that she is in fact staying in the barracks with the troops. What's more, she denies that her trip is more of a fly-by than an actual visit: "She's been with the troops all day. She's had her meals with them."

As for reports that she had a full-scale beauty battalion with her, the rep says that super-stylist Ken Paves isn't with Jess, and that she has "significantly scaled back her entourage."

Party Favors: Clooney's Gal Wants to Get More Serious ... Kid Rock to Rock That Waffle House ... So Raisin: Raven's Tour to be Big Sleepover

George Clooney's girlfriend Sarah Larson – no, they're NOT engaged – says that she wants to get more "serious about modeling," according to Vegas Confidential, before delving deeper into her relationship with George. ... Kid Rock will be playing the Waffle House where he was arrested for battery after a fight last October – not for his supper, but for charity, says the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. ... Look out, Miley: Raven-Symone's big 55-city tour will be a pajama-party-themed show, with the audience encouraged to come in pajamas. This can't end well.

Mariah

Melissa: It's funny you should call him a pothead. I was going to do the same thing but felt I was carrying on a bit. LOL. Anyway, I will never forget about a year--possibly two years--ago when he was coming out with either (Justified or that stupid Sexyback junk) when he was suddenly claiming that in some interview with some magazine that he was "totally stoned" during it and hardly remembers it. I think we were supposed to be impressed with that and go, "wow, what a tough guy, he smoked weed". I guess he needed some street cred?? Needed people to forget he was a falsetto squealing Mickey Mouse club survivor or something... He's pathetic.

Chuck Buick

I had troubles ironing my Wrangler jeans this morning. Maybe tomorrow morning will be much smoother.

Chuck Buick

The morning is NOT complete without a cup of coffee, newspaper, and a crisp clean pair of Wrangler Jeans. American made, hand picked denim that is guaranteed to never let the hard working American down. USA USA USA USA

donbear

JT is a joke. Never liked the guy, never cared about the guy. Always thought his music sucked and was so over rated, contrived and over produced. He can't dance, can't sing, can't act... well... he can act like an asswhole pretty good, but that's about it and that's all he's ever had to offer. He got a couple of lucky hits but five, ten, twenty years from now... Justin who? Oh, yeah, that guy... wasn't he a member of New Kids on the Block or something like that? Blow it out your bung hole Justin, get over yourself and come on back down to earth where reality slaps a white black bitch like you a stiff one on the chin.

donbear

RoughDaddy, I want George Cloony for myself... Ditch the bitch, George, and come on over to the dark side... Believe me, I'll rock your world baby!

Mariah

...wasn't he a member of New Kids on the Block or something like that?...

D'oh!! Nice one, donbear...

Erin

Justin is such a phony!

Deep down he really is an insecure, immature little boy. He doesn't think he is talented enough to stand on his own.
So he keeps latching onto whoever he feels will help extend a career that is built on his use of other people.

Justin has used: Britney, Janet Jackson, Timbaland, Christina Aguilera, Cameron Diaz, Duran Duran and now Madonna.
Jessica Biel was sorta considered Hot for a while, but with that fadeing, it won't be long before Justin calls it quits and moves on to the next person he can use.

In between, in order to keep his name in the news , Justin can always bash Britney. Partly for the free publicity it brings and because she's such an easy and popular target.

Justin, you suck. You WILL get your payback in time!

CC

I like "REDS" comments cuz Justin really dosen't have the talent Micheal Jackson does and never will, right on simply RED! CC

Mdolla

Like Justin Timberlake isn't a Michael Jackson wannabe...

nancy

Yeah. I bet little Justin WISHES he could kiss Sean Penn. Seriously. Deeply, and truly. I'm sure Penn would pulverize him, but little Justin can still dream....

Kelli

JT kissing Penn would go about as well as Fairplay jumping on Bonaduce.

He's just another Idiot

Justin Timberlake is a Dip Stick. No wonder Britney dumped him. His obscene skit on Saturday Night Live was the worse thing I have ever seen on television. How did it get by the sensors?

He's just another Idiot

Why would Timberlake mention Britney at all? She's trying to get well and for him to make such stupid statements about her makes him sicker than she is. What an ugly, untalented moron Justin is.

HoHoHO

The fact that she is staying in barracks is good enough for me. They want her to actually be sleeping in the cot next to all the men we have over there? 1/3 of our female soldiers are sexually harrassed, if not raped. For anyone to think it's safe to have her sleeping alongside a bunch of men who havn't seen their wives and girlfriends in weeks, at the bare mininum, is just crazy!

maha

britney is no madonna wannabe because first of all britney is higher in album selling than madonna! britney is bigger than madonna and elvis!