Look Out, Kelly -- Kathie Lee Is Comin' for Ya!

3/11/2008 4:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kathie Lee GiffordThe rumors are true -- sources tell TMZ that Kathie Lee Gifford is definitely going to be the new co-host of the 10:00 AM hour at "Today."

Gifford previously hosted "Live With Regis and Kathie Lee" for 15 years, but left in the year 2000. "Today" is on a ratings surge lately -- February sweeps was its second-best since 2004.

A rep for "Today" tells us, "We think Kathie Lee is a tremendous talent, but we have nothing to announce."

If you could see her now!

sparkys nemesis

Ugh.Didn lke her then and don't now. And Frank? Sexy as a mummy.

Sharona

She's hot....always has been......love her.....and would love to love her........

Tangie

anikiel--No, I was talking about Kathie Lee Gifford, the woman the story is about. But I guess that could apply to Rosie, too. Whoopie is OK.

JAMINE

PLEASE!! WE DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT EGO MANIC AGAIN. SHE HAS NOTHING TO GIVE AND SHE IS OLD, AND CERTAINLY HAS NO TALENT. DON'T MAKE THE PUBLIC SUFFER BY PUTTING HER BACK ON TV.

spread the love

ugh...why??? does she really think anyone cares about her??? really. I mean it. I find it hard to believe. I think she is just another non-talent, old, sagging, attention whore. Paris, Britney, LiLo...take a close look at your future.....

Peace

Kathie is a phony

HATE THIS BITCH! SHE IS GOING TO TOTALLY CRASH THE TODAY SHOW'S POPULARITY! PEOPLE WILL TURN THE CHANNEL TO GET AWAY FROM THIS LOSER! WHY DO THEY ALWAYS TRY AND BRING BACK THESE HAS BEENS LIKE HER AND STAR JONES? LET HER GO HOME AND BE SUZY HOMEMAKER LIKE SHE CLAIMS TO BE. MAYBE THEN, HER HUSBAND WOULDN'T GO LOOKING FOR NEW MEAT TO POUND!

Bubblebunny

Ali- the Welfare Comment - Who else has time to blog 24/7? She knows the rules. After a while, it IS annoying for her to use this site as her personal e-mail. She acts like she is the mofo Moderator. Harvey should send her a fat check, if so ! (Don't be mean-maybe she is handicapped and lives in an OLD Folks Home, and the Shrink has her do this for THERAPY ! ) At least Kelli is Funny Sometimes.

Puleeeez

SHE IS FARRRRR TO ANNOYING TO BE ENTERTAINING. ITS A GOOD THNG I SLEEP LATE--I WONTSEE HERON MORNING TV.

joe

HER NEGITIVES ARE THE THE BUSINESS SHE HAD AND THE WORKERS WHO WERE WORKING FOR LOW WAGES UNDER BAD CONDITIONS. SHE CLAIMED NOT TO KNOW. THE POSITIVES ARE SHE DIDENT GIVE UP ON HER MARRIAGE OR HER BELIEFS AND SEEMS TO HAVE GOT THROUGH IT WITH FAMILY INTACT. OTHER POSITIVES ARE SHE WAS WELL LIKED TALENTED AND STILL WELL PRESERVED AND STRENGHTENED THROUGH ADVERSITY. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER BACK ON T.V. BUT NOT WITH POLITICAL OPINIONS RATHER AS A HOST AND ENTERTAINER AND SHE WILL BE ON TOP AGAIN.

jmd

guess i won't be watching that show anymore!!!!

Kathie is a phony

She was NEVER on top! She is too full of herself, and I don't know one person I have ever talked to that doesn't hate her guts. I've never seen a more conceited woman in my life> She thinks she is perfect, her kids are perfect and her husband was perfect till he proved her otherwise! Guess she was alittle TOO perfect for him. He likes it down and dirty better!

erica

i will no longer watch the today show. way to lose more viewers.

FlBiker

What a hideous woman. Did they find her living under a bridge?

dori715

Well, I've watched the Today show for the last time!

b. posey

I love Kathy Lee but her time is gone . Kelly Ripa is a STAR! She Rules! she is adorable and I can't believe the show would exist without her. She just has an easy comedy sense it's just a flow. She is Beautiful,loves her kids, and loves to laugh. plus her husband ain't to bad either.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments