Mary Ann -- More Like Mary Jane!!

3/11/2008 2:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dawn Wells, the actress that played Mary Ann on "Gilligan's Island," was busted with marijuana in her car after driving home from her birthday party in Idaho -- and she's 69!
Click to read documents!
Wells was pulled over on October 18 after a Teton County sheriff noticed her swerve across the center lines of State Highway 33 and repeatedly speeding up and slowing down. A search produced four half-smoked joints and two small cases to store marijuana -- which she blamed on hitchhikers. Even Gilligan wouldn't buy that one!

Wells is now serving a three hour tour six months of unsupervised probation for the crime. She pleaded guilty to one count of reckless driving and was sentenced last month to five days in jail, fined $410.50 and placed on probation.

Alexa

Damn Hitchhikers!

FlBiker

I would love to burn one with her, listen to her storys, get the muncies.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Good for her ! A little grass never hurt anybody , in fact, i know some people who could really use some to get their heads out of their a**es--- it works for this conditionandmanyothers.

lm

I smoke two joints in the mornin, I smoke two joints at night, I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints, it makes feel all right.....

Martin

How very sad.
I hope she gets the help she needs.....

Hillary

Funniest mug shot ever! She always was the coolest one on the island.

jollyex

I wonder if she grew pot on that island....

FlBiker

Can you imagine what an imbecile the arresting officer is? Busting 69 yr old Dawn Wells on having a few 'roaches' in her car. Complete fool.

Otis

I can't believe it. Gilligan must have turned her out.

lm

Totally agree with you FI Biker, leave her alone.

Val

#27 I know about prohibition. I wasnt suggesting that alcohol become illegal again. Duh.
I was saying that its ridiculous to prosecute people over a plant that is less debilitating than alcohol. If alcohol is legal so should pot be. Thats it.

montana mike

maryann, come to montana-i definitely want to get high with you

pattie in cali

are you kidding? maryann what were you thinking? haahahahahahahahahahh just kidding. so freakin what. she could do alot worse

Cj

Awsome! Keep partying Mary Ann!!!

Jennifer Bouldack

Clearly I am in the minority, but I am very disappointed. She dated a guy in my area many years ago, and I was surprised at that time with the way she conducted herself publicly. Of course, she couldn't care less that I am disappointed in her, but still, I thought I'd add my comments here with all of the others. And no, to you who assume so, I am not a drinker. Despite these things, I have always liked her. I don't wish bad things for her, and hope she reconsiders her choices. Violating the law at any age is wrong.